“The name says it all.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Fort Myers, Florida
“The name says it all.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Too many excellent breakfast choices! This time I had the veggie omelet with spinach, broccoli, asparagus and more. Everything is fresh. The only downside is that they close at 4 pm.

Visited January 2013

Apopka, Florida
“OH MY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We read the reviews for a bunch of restaurants in the area and checked out the menus for several. This place had far more items on the menu that we wanted to try than anywhere else. We had fantastic food and a lot of it. The server, Scott ,was great. We had great split pea soup, crispy fries, two wonderful salads, creme brule and we were stuffed. Well worth a visit. The portions are large, we noticed most people leaving with to go boxes.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Adairsville
“Wonderful fresh meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Open only for breakfast and lunch but the choices are very filling. We were greated immediately and shown to a table where our drink choices were taken. It takes a while to go over the menu since everything sounds amazing. Everything is made from scratch and has special touches. The pancakes come in several flavors and cover the plate. We chosr to have omlets. I chose the meat lovers which had every breakfast meat imaginable loaded inside with cheese. It came with the CRaVE hashbrown adn choice of biscuit or toast. One of the best omlets I have ever had. If you leave here hungry it is definately your own fault. The dining room is small but seating has plenty of room. Feels like you are eating at grandma's.

Visited December 2012
Miami
“Best breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband and I were visiting the Fort Myers area, and Crave came up on an internet search for breakfast joints. Let me tell you both he and I agreed the food was outstanding. Small place seats maybe 50 to 60 at most, which is good because you could tell everything was home made. The biscuits and gravy were outstanding, best gravy I have ever had. The grits were amazing. The pancakes are ordered one by one and are huge, one can be shared by two people. We will definitely be back when we are around the area.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
FAYETTEVILLE
“I don't crave it any more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I reside near Crave and have eaten there many times over a two year period. Recently, as defined by two visits within the last month, the service has been very inconsistent and bordering on rude. Today, we both had the shrimp sandwich special. Five small fried shrimp were placed on a bed of lettuce and a tomato slice, accompanied by two large slices of "Texas toast" that has no butter, garlic or flavoring of any kind. The shrimp were tasty but rather lacking in size relative to the $13 price tag. The $1.50 cup of fish chowder (for which I was charged $2) was served lukewarm and tasted very heavy. The odor was fishy as though the soup was sitting around for awhile. The coffee ($2.50) was bitter and also lukewarm. I had to ask repeatedly for creme and a coffee refill. The place was not busy, since only one other table was occupied. The icing on the cake was when my so-called server stiffed me on my change. When I gave her $40.21 for a $30.21 bill, I received $9 in change. When I politely asked her what the deal was, she rummaged around in her purse an explained that she didn't have any more money to give me. This was after I was advised that they were unable to provide change for a $100 bill. On top of the mediocre, high-priced, under-heated food, I was expected to tolerate the server's accidental or deliberate attempt to rip me off, with no attempt to be sorry or remorseful. At that point, my wife and I explained to each other, we don't Crave to come back here here again! It is a shame, because when we first started going there, the food and the service were mostly good. But now, we will pass it on by - it isn't worth it!

• Visited December 2012