“Wonderful food and service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Cape Coral, Florida
“Wonderful food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

My hubby and I dined here on our weekly "date night". He wanted a steak so we chose this restaurant. We ordered two specials. I got the Pork Osso Bucco. So wonderfully tender. He ordered the Portobello Ribeye. Wow! So good!

There was a seasonal side, Brussels Sprout au Gratin. It was tasty but they did not cut off the woody ends. There were some other things that I brought to the manager's attention which he was happy to rectify for the future. Nothing earth shattering, just a few kitchen prep and food temperature issues.

Despite those few negative things, we will return. Great food and service is found here.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Love the Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

They have the best porterhouse for 2.. And at a great value too. It is always cooked perfect with great flavor. We went in on a Friday night and they were not busy especially the bar as we were the only ones sitting there at 7. They would have gotten a 5 star BUT the bartender lacked everything. Loved Nicole (hopefully her name) but she was getting off early and we had the other one. Not impressed. No wonder they lacked a bar crowd he had the personality of an olive. Which is disappointing as we have Fridays out without a kid and we always sit at a bar to interact with the bartender and the patrons.
We will always come back as we love the food but hope we don't have him again. Maybe he was just having a bad day...but stay at home as I am a bartender and I am my happiest when I am behind the bar.

Visited September 2013
Danvers, Massachusetts
“Always Find a LongHorn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great food and Service at a reasonable price. You always know you are going to get a good steak dinner. Yummy drinks too.

Visited August 2013
Estero, Florida
“Best steak ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

You have to get the Porterhouse for 2-delicious, They also make homemade sauce table side-yum. The ranch and blue cheese dressings are homemade. The service was great. Manager asked how things were-nice! The bar was cozy if you're waiting for a table!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grantham, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Very disappointed, ordered mushroom dish to start, very average, smothered in chewy cheese, then ordered chicken in white wine sauce but got chicken with rice NOT what I ordered, it was very dry. The waiter apologised and offered a free entree next time we visited. Will I be re-visiting? I don't think so!!!

• Visited August 2013