“The Baby Back Ribs are a 10!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Eastern Ohio
“The Baby Back Ribs are a 10!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Dined at the Longhorn Steakhouse in Ft Myers, Florida on February 13, 2013. The service and the food were both very good. We had the cheddar stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer, and I had a half rack of the baby back ribs for my entre. Everything was terrific! I recommend this restaurant when you are in Ft Myers.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Fort Myers, Florida
“Our reliable spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This is where me and my significant other go quite often. It is just consistently great service and good food. We always sit at the bar and have yet to encounter a single misfortune, it's a rare occurrence that I find a place with that much to offer.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Steak for the Masses, but Quality Experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I ate here alone on a recent visit to Fort Myers. I'm not typically attracted to chain steakhouses, but I've driven past LongHorn so many times that I decided I had to try it. After checking in on TripAdvisor to make sure I wasn't throwing my money away and reading generally positive reviews, I headed over. The menu is broad and offers a wide variety steaks served a wide variety of ways as well as a number of seafood and other dishes. There's not a lot of uniqueness to the menu and it no doubt has a chain-like feel to it, but everyone can certainly find something they like. The only mild disappointment was the lack of interesting beer selections.

I ordered a sirloin, baked potato and asparagus -- pretty basic. The service was good, not outstanding as there was a huge table next to mine that seemed to require an inordinate amount of attention. The food was delivered nice and hot and my steak was cooked nicely charred, medium rare, just as ordered. It was flavorful, as were the potato and vegetable. So all in all a good, solid meal, and I was pleasantly surprised. LongHorn aims to please and appears to mostly hit the target.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Aventura, Florida
“good food, but too long”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

the food is very good, portions small and the wait time for food was extremely long.
My daughter ordered a dessert and had to esoerar nearly 20 minutes to bring it

Visited January 2013
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“One of our favorite places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

LongHorn is one of our favorite places to eat. We would go more often if it was closer. Our steaks are always done to perfection, the bread is yummy. Our service has always been good.

Visited November 2012