“Yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Newton, Massachusetts
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I just came back from Ft. Myers, FL after taking in some Spring Training games. We found a great place to eat. The Pizza Pub is soo good. They have pizza's that are good but their Entrees are out of this world. The eggplant Rollinini is so delicious. Their tomato sauce is so good and sweet. The chicken Parm is also a great dish and the quanity you get is awesome. I could not finish my dish but brought it home and heated up the next day and it was just as good. A definite is the antipasto salad to share of course as it is a meal in itself. I frequent Ft Myers and will definitely be back. The owners and staff are so nice and they make you feel right at home. Love this place.

• Visited March 2013

92% Recommend
Stoughton, Wisconsin
“Rather than wait - do take out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Last night a young nephew and I were super hungry (he'd had no lunch and I'd worked hard) so we thought we'd "quick" go to Pizza Pub and eat, around 5 p.m. Well, there was no quick to be had. There were many who were waiting outside for a table. When I asked, the wait was estimated to be 35 minutes. So, rather than wait for a table, I ordered pizza and the antipasta salad to go. Much smarter decision. The pizza remains yummy, as was the salad!

• Visited March 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Pizza!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great for the whole family. Great prices and generous portions. We picked it up to go and it must have been senior night be ayes everybody in there was over the age of 65. Everybody was super polite and I saw another reviewer say that the food taste just like grandma's cooking and I will have to say that's the truth. The pizza is obviously the best and salad is really good. I tried the penne pasta was wasn't very impressed. Stick with the pies!

Canton, Ohio
“Grandma's Kitchen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you're hungry for down-home Italian food like grandma used to make, this is the place for you (complete with grandma if you're there at the right time)! Excellent sauce, great prices, ample portions. The only drawback is it is small, maybe holds 50 people, so in season be prepared to wait at least 1/2 hour or more for dinner... on a GOOD day. But it is totally worth it!

• Visited February 2013
Winnipeg
“Huge Meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you like excellent food and large portions this is the place for you. My husband and I ordered the Greek Salad and it was huge and very tasty. We also ordered meals from the $5.00/$6.00 lunch menu. The pasta with sausage was very tasty, but I could not finish it. My husband had the pasta with meatballs and he enjoyed it very much. We will definately come back again.

• Visited January 2013