This was a nice hotel, not over the top, but just fine for most traveler. I thought the price was a little high at $179 per night for the type of hotel, but it was clean and friendly so no real complaints and close to the freeway system which made trips very easy.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / Fgcu Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / Fgcu Hotel Fort Myers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport/FGCU is located in the heart of all of Southwest Florida's entertainment and attractions. The Hotel is half mile from Interstate 75 off of exit 28 Alico Road and one mile from the Southwest Florida International Airport. The recently built hotel offers 164 hotel rooms and over 1800 square feet of meeting space, as well as complimentary shuttle service to and from the Airport and a five mile radius of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.