We attended the Family Weekend for my Daughters University (FGCU) and couldn't have been anymore pleased with our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, at Fort Myers Airport/FGUC.
Location was abolutely great for us. Besides being as close as possible from The University ( About 2 Miles ) it was located right off I-75 and exist 128 (Alico Rd). It was also right across from the Hugh Exterior mall across the street with lots of gerat dinning and shops all exterior type.
Back to the hotel. It was very comftable and clean. The lobby was great with lots of sitting areas. It had a wall of TV's which I thought it was great since all can watch whatever they wanted. Plus they had a great area for those who just wanted to hang out and play with their I-pads, and or Lab tops.
What I liked the most was their breakfast which I had every day. It was not only good but very affortable ($ 9.95) for a breakfast buffet which includes omletts to order. Also the rooms were very new and roomy.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / Fgcu Hotel Fort Myers
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / Fgcu Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport/FGCU is located in the heart of all of Southwest Florida's entertainment and attractions. The Hotel is half mile from Interstate 75 off of exit 28 Alico Road and one mile from the Southwest Florida International Airport. The recently built hotel offers 164 hotel rooms and over 1800 square feet of meeting space, as well as complimentary shuttle service to and from the Airport and a five mile radius of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.