“comfortable, convenient, and very friendly!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Deal
Ranked #7 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Stuart, Florida
“comfortable, convenient, and very friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

I was recently in town for my son's college graduation. When I, along with my elderly parents, checked in we were greeted by a very friendly front desk person. Once we arrived my father wanted lunch and the staff was extremely helpful. They offered to call their complementary shuttle service to take him to the mall across the street. But in the end he chose a lunch item from their well stocked pantry station by their front desk. The room itself was exceptionally clean, quiet, and spacious. The hotel's location can't be beat. It was only about 2 miles from the university, and across the street from a great mall. All in all this hotel will be my first pick when I'm in Fort Myers.

• Stayed May 2011
GmbestFortMyers_FL, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this review, June 29, 2011
What a really nice review, Thank you. We should hire you to write our advertizing for us!
I am really happy that you and your parents enjoyed it here. I know we enjoyed having you as our guests, and give our Congratulations to your Son for Graduating!
Hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

Our flight to Fort Myers was delayed and we didn't arrive at the hotel until close to midnight. The location is close to the airport and our GPS took us directly there. We were very happy with the accommodation. Breakfast was excellent but we hadn't been informed that Garden Inns are now charging for their buffet breakfasts. I didn't mind paying for such a good breakfast but was surprised at being presented with a bill. So we would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a place close to the airport.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
You must have a pretty new GPS! Our hotel is so new that many folks have trouble seeing it on their GPS but, can find us very easily if they look for us on Trip Advisor or Google and in fact we are the Closest Hotel to RSW Fort Myers Airport.
As to your breakfast I am so glad that you enjoyed it and hope you were able to have our chef make you one of our Made to order Omlet's, they're delicious!
Please come back and see us soon!
brick nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011

Hotel staff were friendly especially our bartender Monique! She was very helpful in giving us advice on all the good restaurants in the area. Rooms were very clean spacious & beds were comfortable. Pool area was very nice too

• Stayed March 2011
GmbestFortMyers_FL, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this review, March 24, 2011
Thanks for staying with us! We look forward to your next visit here!
Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

This was our first stay at this hotel; we were there for 3 nights while visiting in-laws. Shuttle service from the airport was a huge bonus! Rooms were clean and comfortable. Location was fine, price was OK. Front desk staff were very pleasant, but didn't seem to know I was checked in when my father-in-law came to pick us up. They sent him to the Homewood (next door) and were still adamant that I wasn't there when we happened to walk around the corner. There were many apologies all around, but it left me wondering why they didn't know I was staying there. The Housekeeping staff were very friendly and had a quick smile every time we passed in the hall. Breakfast was average and we didn't eat dinner there. Our room face a forest, but considering we didn't spend too much time looking out the window, it wasn't a big deal. Overall, we would go back.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2011

This was our second stay here. We were upgraded to a suite and it was spacious, well decorated, bright and clean. Friendly staff. Great breakfast! Located near great shopping mall. We have already booked for two nights next year. I think that says it all.!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
GmbestFortMyers_FL, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this review, March 15, 2011
We certianly appreciate your staying with us and we will be looking forward to seeing you next year!! and hopefully the years following that!
Thank you for such a kind review.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2011

The hotel and the staff are great. You're close by to all the shopping and restaurants. However, the bar is the place to be. Monique has repeat customers that know her by name. She creates a fantastic and fun experience. She will take care of you. Make sure she switches the channel though. She has a tendency to leave it on the girlie channels. Make sure you say hi to Elmer the Daschund!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Elmer says Hello back at you! Monique was also very appreciative of your praise. She works very hard for her guests and that is why we love having her hear. Come back and see us soon!
Thanks!
Chicago Suburbs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2011

I flew in late and stayed overnight at the Hilton Garden Inn using point stretcher points and got upgraded (I think) to a king suite. The front desk staff was friendly every time I went by. The room was spacious and comfortable, with a living room including a large work desk, and a bedroom. There were two 42" flat screens TV's with an impressive lineup of channels, including HD channels. Everything was clean; I got a good night's sleep with no problems with mattress or ventilation. I appreciated the free Wifi in the room; in fact I decided against a Hampton Inn closer to my destination because the other hotel didn't have Wifi in the rooms (the first Hampton I'd ever seen without it).

I got a complimentary breakfast with a decent selection of foods include make-your-own waffles and some steam dish foods. There was a short order chef doing omelets and pancakes, but he wasn't in sight the first time I went to the window. He did show up a few minutes later and I was able to get a white egg omelet.

The hotel seems to be about as close as you can get to the airport - I had a rental car so didn't need the free shuttle which was shared with the Homewood Suites. I was satisfied with my stay and would come back if I needed to stay near the airport.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
GmbestFortMyers_FL, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this review, February 8, 2011
That's what makes us happy! Too hear from a guest like you that had an enjoyable experience and got a good nights sleep!
Thank you so much for a such a great review. It is very detailed and gracious and I am sure it will help many other travelers when choosing a hotel and we are very grateful for that.
We hope to see you the next time you are in the area! Stop in and say hello!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU? Share your experiences!