“Excellent preparation” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent preparation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband and I stopped here on advice from Trip Advisor, while on the way to Sanibel. I didn't want a huge meal, so I ordered the Caprese salad and the appetizer Gnocchi con Funghi, while my husband had the ravioli of the day and a Caesar salad. Everything was delicious! The Caprese salad was the best I've had in years, and the delicate puffs of gnocchi were exquisite with the bold flavors of the porcini and sauce, and my husband raved about the ravioli and salad.

“First Class Act”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

The best in Fort Myer's. I went to Courtney's-- can't hold a candle to Cibo's. service excellent. Bar food and drinks excellent.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Good But Not Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We were disappointed that Cibo did not meet our expectations. The menu and food presentation are varied and imaginative. But the food was uneven and the service flawed. My wife thought her aragosta was outstanding. My frutti di mare was good but not all that flavorful. One of our party sent her dish back and the server said the chef agreed the sauce was indeed bad. Although all ordered different dishes, the common comment was that the food was bland. Our server brought the wrong wine to one of us, and when taking a leftover back to be boxed, he forgot and threw it out. They were most gracious is making amends, but the overall impression was that the food, while generally good, was nowhere near what we expected for the price.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida
“Best filet I've had in a longtime.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a drink and stayed for dinner at the bar. Pepe and Pinar were great. Can't wait to try something else. Fun atmosphere with a formal flare.

“Excellent meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

We have lived in Ft. Myers for 6 years! Can"t believe we just found this restaurant. Excellent service, thank you Carmen, food was excellent and we were not rushed. Would definitely go back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere