What a great experience here at the Holiday Inn!! Everyone on staff was great! The daily cleaning of the rooms was amazing as well! I cannot say enough great things about this hotel. Even though the restaurant was under renovations (but will open in the next few weeks), they still provided good tasting food and service. Estefania who takes care of sales there was just AMAZING!! We had a baseball team and lots of parents/family that wanted to support them and we were all very pleased at how smoothly things were handled and they were very accommodating if people wanted to extend their stay. If there were things missing or needed in the rooms they were quick to respond. There are tons of great restaurants close by and conveniently located next to a Dunkin Donuts and CVS in case you need things.
Very, very pleased by our stay here and would recommend this to anyone needing a hotel in this area.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fort Myers Downtown Historic Hotel Fort Myers
- Holiday Inn Fort Myers Downtown Historic Hotel
- Holiday Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Downtown Historic District Fort Myers hotel. You will know we are a step above the rest as soon as you walk into our large, recently renovated, contemporary style lobby. Soon you will be greeted by an outstanding front desk agent solely concerned with your satisfaction. After checking in, enjoy the Holiday Inn Downtown Historic District s fully renovated rooms, business center, and restaurant, Cafe 2431. With high-speed wireless Internet access in public areas, meeting space, and guest rooms, you can catch up on work any where you would like even while relaxing by our tropical pool. The Holiday Inn Downtown Historic District is located in Historic Fort Myers near the River District and is within walking distance of the Boston Red Sox Training Stadium, local businesses, dining, shopping, and entertainment. The Holiday Inn Downtown Historic District Fort Myers Hotel is just minutes from I-75 and approximately 20 minutes from the Southwest International Airport (RSW) so you can be to your home away from home in no time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Fort Myers Downtown Historic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.