Was not warned when booking that the restaurant and bar are under construction and the food and beverage service had been moved to a conference room. Arrived tired and did not feel like foraging for food outside of hotel so opted to eat in the improvised restaurant. Bad choice. Food was poorly prepared and overpriced for the bus station cafeteria ambience. The young lady tending the area was overwhelmed and complained continuously about the inconvenience of having to run all the way to the kitchen. That said, the rest of the hotel was pleasant. The room was adequate - nothing special and a smaller bathroom than expected. The front desk was pleasant and efficient on both check in and out. However the restaurant problems extended also to the lack of morning coffee available in the lobby once the first thermos was exhausted. I would stay again but not at the rate I paid. I paid for a full service hotel and did not get it.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fort Myers Downtown Historic Hotel Fort Myers
- Holiday Inn Fort Myers Downtown Historic Hotel
- Holiday Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Downtown Historic District Fort Myers hotel. You will know we are a step above the rest as soon as you walk into our large, recently renovated, contemporary style lobby. Soon you will be greeted by an outstanding front desk agent solely concerned with your satisfaction. After checking in, enjoy the Holiday Inn Downtown Historic District s fully renovated rooms, business center, and restaurant, Cafe 2431. With high-speed wireless Internet access in public areas, meeting space, and guest rooms, you can catch up on work any where you would like even while relaxing by our tropical pool. The Holiday Inn Downtown Historic District is located in Historic Fort Myers near the River District and is within walking distance of the Boston Red Sox Training Stadium, local businesses, dining, shopping, and entertainment. The Holiday Inn Downtown Historic District Fort Myers Hotel is just minutes from I-75 and approximately 20 minutes from the Southwest International Airport (RSW) so you can be to your home away from home in no time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Fort Myers Downtown Historic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.