“Great hotel and great support from the staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
Ranked #2 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Boca Raton, Florida
“Great hotel and great support from the staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2010

My hotel room was as nice as la uxury room at a JW Marriott. More importantly, the staff was very helpful and accomodating. I lost my wallet and was without a credit card. Jennifer at the front desk made arrangements with American Express and kept me from being stranded far from home. I would stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone traveling thru Fort Myers, Florida.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
debbieclark, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this review, July 29, 2010
Thank you for your comments.

I am so glad that Jennifer was able to help out when you find yourself in this unfortunate situation. Our staff at Homewood Suites is empowered to make quick decisions and resolutions in order to keep our guests at ease, so they may enjoy our worry-free accomodations.

I hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Boaz, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2010

My husband and I were in Fort Myers for my son's baseball tournament. The team coordinator booked the reservations for our team at this hotel. This hotel was perfect!! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They have a great breakfast and dinner. The rooms are awesome!!! Since we were there for a whole week, we really appreciated all of the extra space in our room to move around and relax. We loved having a full size refrigerator, microwave and stove top in the kitchen for drinks and snacks. The beds are great!! I would highly recommend this hotel. We will definitely stay there again next year.

• Stayed July 2010
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

Let me preface my comments with the fact that I am a dedicated Hilton Honors Diamond Member. I try to stay at Hilton properties because, .. they are clean, reasoanably priced, well managed etc.

Now to this hotel. When I am in the Ft Myers area I will stay at this hotel (Typicallty 2 nights per month). It is relatively new and is in very good condition. The food is better than other Homewood Suites and the hotel is very clean. I must complement the hotel manager for keeping this in such good condition with a well motivated staff. The only downside is the lack of good restaurants near-by. The shopping center across the street has many restaurants, but is a bit of a hassel because traffic moves very quickly. This is a small issue because the breakfast and dinners provided at the hotel are so good. I can not forget to mention the work of Jennifer at the front desk. She is very friendly and welcoming to all guest, not just us frequent travelers. I highly recommend this hotel, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
We love our Diamond members!

Thank you for your feedback.

Lets us take the worry out of your fast-paced and hurried life, and allow our courtesy shuttle to take you over to Gulf Coast Town Center Mall so that you don't have to deal with the traffic.

I glad to hear that Jennifer has made you feel at home! I will definitely share your comments with her and our entire staff.

See you again soon!
Jackson, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

I could not get over the size of the room when we got there. I stayed with my 18 year old son. It was such a great suite! :) loved the DVD player and two separate tvs in the suite!!!AND I can't say how often the staff was cleaning the hotel....whether it was cleaning the elevators, touching up the wood in the lounge area, or just wiping the walls down...there was someone always cleaning some part of the hotel and it showed! We were able to enjoy both the breakfast buffet and the light dinner buffet and both were excellent! The food was hot and quite tasty! The staff was wonderful. Anything we needed, they were both friendly and knowledgeable! I loved that it was just across the street from the Gulf Coast Town Ctr too, which had so many stores and restaurants available! I also enjoyed the quiet pool a couple of days at the stay...it was always clean and towels were always available. There really wasnt too many people at the pool here so it was great to enjoy the quiet relaxing time I had there! I definately would recommend this place if staying in the FT Myers area! AND it was only a 15 min drive, if that, to the beach! Love it! Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed July 2010
debbieclark, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this review, July 21, 2010
Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor!

It sounds like you were able to "taste" a little of everything during your stay. Keep in mind, all Homewood Suties have DVD players in their rooms...and...we even have movie rentals at the front desk. We always keep new releases on hand for rent.

I am glad to hear that you were happy with the size of our suites. We have studio suites, One Bedroom and Two bedroom suites available, keep that in mind on your next trip to Fort Myers.

Once again, thank you for choosing our Homewood Suites as your Home away from Home!

See you next time.
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2010

This is our second time to stay at this hotel and have enjoyed it both times. All of the staff from the front desk to housekeeping to airport shuttle driver are friendly and helpful. The hotel is conveniently located to the airport, shopping, interstate 75, golf, and Florida Gulf Coast University. The breakfast is very tasteful and offers a greater variety than the usual contential breakfas. Monday thru Thursday they offer evening meal and cocktails which adds value to your stay. The rooms were cleaned every day. Equivalent to renting a condo. While there is no restaurant at this particular hotel, the same people own the Hilton Garden Inn next store which offers a restaurant and room service.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your detailed and honest feedback!

I am so glad that you were able to utilize our many amenities that we offer complimentary at our hotel.

It's funny that you mention that our hotel is like a mini condo, you would be surprised how often people stay here for several months at a time on relocation.

I hope to see you back again soon, your Homewood Suites family awaits your return!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2010

I stay at this hotel frequently on business because it exceeds others in its class with a comfortable atmosphere, an attentive and friendly staff, and it's consistent value. The afternoon reception always offers a variety of meals and beverages that save leaving the hotel for dinner. Breakfast is hot and complete. The beds sleep great. Location is perfect to either Ft. Myers or Naples, the Town Center Mall,golf, and the university. Can't beat it for the value and location!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
debbieclark, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this review, July 14, 2010
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Homewood Suties IS known for it's value. We serve the Suite Start Hot Breakfast Buffet 7 days per week, and the Evening reception hot dinner buffet is Monday Through Thursday.

I am very lucky to have the attentive staff that we have. We love what we do, and it is great when they are recognized!

I hope to see you again soon.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2010

I travel for business often and began staying in Homewood Suites whenever possible in 2010. The rooms are very clean and well decorated. The breakfast is very hearty. As an extra bonus there is an evening meal between 5 and 7pm daily that is very filling. There is no need to get a meal out unless you would like to sample local restaurants. The staff is very courteous and helpful. I would stay at this hotel for vacation travel as well.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary meals that we offer. It is a great way to get to know other guests, or simply relax and enjoy a beverage.

And of course, we are very close to the Gulf Coast Town Center Mall where there is a variety of shops and restaurants. Our courtesy shutlle will provide transportation to the mall, and anywhere within a 5 mile radius.

Hope to see you again soon, as our Homewood Suites staff awaits your return!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU? Share your experiences!