“Always Great !!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU

Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU
GreenLeadersBronze level
Tampa, Florida
“Always Great !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

Always great experience, Mary , the dinner hostess and Bernie, the breakfast host welcome you with a big smile. Makes you feel like you are at home .

Room Tip: get a single room suite , mid hallway better
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

513 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

The Homewood Suites at Fort Myers Airport is a great place to stay. The suites are well equipped and nicely decorated. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. There is a shuttle which will take you anywhere within a five mile radius. There are several good restaurants in the mall and the hotel breakfast, which is included with the room ,is very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
debbieclark, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this review, October 31, 2011
Thank you so much for your feedback!

I couldnt have said it better myself. It sounds like you were able to enjoy several of our complimentary amenities!

I hope to see you next time you are in Fort Myers.
West Palm Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

Check out this home away from home and start your day off with a wonderful hot breakfast and welcome home reception dinner & drinks - complimentary Beer, Wine, & Soft Drinks.
Bernie, Maria, and Staff does a wonderful job of ensuring you are treated like family, well nurished, and you have a superior experience while staying at the Homewood Suites. I will return to this hotel and recommend my family, co-workers & friends to do the same. So when traveling in the Fort Myers area, be sure to stop in and visit Bernie & Maria in the lodge for a treat.

Thanks team for making my stay, once again pleasurable!! I appreciate each of you.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Hayesville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

My son and I stayed at this hotel for three days during a recent baseball tournament. We had a ton of rain which put a damper on our trip. I was so thankful that we had a very nice place to spend time when it was raining. The suite was wonderful. Felt like a little apartment. Very nice and cozy. It was so clean you could have eaten off the floors! The beds and pillows were so comfortable. My 16 year old wanted to take the pillows home!! Housekeeping was the most polite employees I have ever met. Precious!! The front desk staff was so pleasant and welcoming. During breakfast, the employees were friendly and would laugh and joke with you. Breakfast is great by the way!! I was more than pleased with our stay and when I travel, I will look for a Homewood Suites first! You won't be disappointed if you stay here!!

Wow and Wow!

Thank you so much for this "Amazing" review.

I too was a baseball mom for many years and can appreciate a great hotel when you are delayed by mother nature.

It is great to hear that you and your son enjoyed the suites, breakfast, and our hospitable staff.

I hope to see you the next time you visit Fort Myers.

Have a fabulous week!
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

First, a little bit about myself; I am an outside sales representative for a large corporation covering the entire state of Florida. I am also a Diamond member (10 years and counting) with Hilton Honors. I do about 100 nights per year in hotels, so I guess you can say I am a bit of an expert on hotels and I know a good value.
Now to the review: The Homewood Suites located at 16450 Corporate Commerce Way, Fort Myers, FL, is by far my favorite hotel to stay at in all of Florida. I do not know exactly how old the property is, but it is in very good condition and extremely clean. I have been visiting this property for the past three years, and notice very little wear and tear in that time. I originally picked this hotel because of its close proximity to Interstate 75. I like hotels that offer easy on / off from the freeway. I have stayed at the other Homewood Suites in Fort Myers, but that is more in town and the area is more congested. Unless I need to be in that area the next morning, I will stay at the Corporate Commerce Way hotel. I would add that I do like that hotel as well.
The front desks personnel does a great job welcoming guest, the general manager should be proud of the both the front desk staff and cleaning team. But, the thing I remember the most about this hotel is the delicious dinners that are prepared Monday through Thursday. Maria M. (I don’t know her last name), who is the hostess and chef, is one of the most outgoing hotel employees I have ever met. She is always talking to the guest as if she has known them for years. The tables are always clean and food is presented in a professional manner. It amazes me that she does all of this by herself. If you visit this hotel you will meet Maria quickly because she makes you feel like she is welcoming you to her kitchen table. I personally believe that the Hilton Corp should put her in their commercials because she exemplifies a true Hilton (Homewood Suites) employee.
I highly recommend this hotel for all of the things I have stated above, but I cannot forget to add it is truly a Great Value!

Eric B

Room Tip: East of I-75. Love the Studio rooms.
Eric,

Your comments took my breath away.

I truly enjoy seeing my teams names on these reviews. The fact that you are a Diamond member, and you felt compelled to write a review of my hotel totally made my day.

I am truly thankful for the engaged team that I have. Each one of them have their unique personality and drive to make our guests feel at home. Your review completely told the story of our Homewood Suites- Thank You

Thank You-Thank You!!!!
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

Had a long term (1 month +) extended stay during corporate training. Exceptional service provided by food service team of Bernie and Maria with an wonderful free breakfast and dinner meal daily (suggestion would be to take some of the sweets, muffins or cinnamon rolls, from breakfast to add to the dinner meal a few times a week. So many options at breakfast, it would be nice to see some of those at dinner... but i understand budget constraints lol) The general manager was wonderful and witty, as well as her management staff taking extra time to immediately resolve a problematic billing issue that arose. Greatly appreciated being extended a complimentary 1 week LA Fitness pass! and was able to use BOTH Hilton hotels' services/amenities. I would be remiss if i didn't acknowledge ALL the wonderful ladies who worked the front desk with skill and poise during my stay... If i ever open my own hotel, I'm coming back to steal this staff! Thank you Hilton, that's why you're on top.
Lloyd in 207

Room Tip: laundry room on second floor and gym on first... second floor was the preferred choice between the f...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

My family won a gift certificate to stay two nights at this hotel, after looking at the online photos and information we decided ahead of time that we was going to need more time to enjoy this wonderful hotel so we added extra nights. Im sooooo glad we did!!!! The staff was excellent! They addressed me by name each time they saw me, very friendly and courteous. The breakfast staff was great, if you needed something that wasn't on the bar and they had it in the back, they would get it for you. The "welcome home" dinner was a plus+++++++ We just loved the room setup, the pool was awesome, very clean, excellent service all around! I have stayed at other hotels in the past and now Homewood Suites is my #1 choice when traveling. My family and I are looking forward to the next trip with Homewood.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU? Share your experiences!