I booked this hotel through hotwire, so I did not choose to stay there at first. My idea was to get a cheap room to spend the night and head to Naples in the morning. I have to say the Holiday Inn was a wonderful surprise: the room we got was one of the best I ever stayed in, including major premium brands like Sheraton and Mandarin Oriental. Big, elegant (!), well-equipped, the room was a major and pleasant surprise when we arrived late at night. I did not check the breakfast nor the amenities but I am happy to report this hotel deserves all the positive comments I read in tripadvisor. Of course, it is located in a suburb so there is nothing in the surrounding but free internet, parking and very friendly staff make the stay 100% worth it. Big thumb up for a little unpretentious hotel that could teach one thing or two to the big dogs in the hotel business.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum Hotel Fort Myers
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Fort Myers- The Forum
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites-The Forum is the premier lodging choice in the Ft Myers area! Conveniently located off Interstate 75/Colonial Blvd. and just 7 miles north of the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft Myers-The Forum is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. Property is just minutes from Ft Myers business district, Lee Civic Center, Harborside Event Center, Florida Gulf Coast University and Germain Arena. For those moments to relax, pristine beaches, golfing and kayaking are minutes away! Be sure to visit some of Ft Myers many attractions, including Spring Training for the Red Sox and Twins, Manatee Park, and the historic Edison/Ford Estates. Enjoy live theater at the Barbara B. Mann Hall or the Broadway Palm Theater. Shoppers will enjoy the brand new Mall at The Forum, Miromar Outlet Mall and Bass Pro Outdoor World. Spend time by the water at nearby Ft Myers Beach or Sunsplash Family Water Park. Just a short drive away is access to Sanibel/Captiva Islands, providing breathtaking views and endless dining options. Whether business or pleasure, Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft Myers-The Forum where you ll find comfortable accommodations with just the right mix of services and amenities to satisfy all your travel needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.