We stayed here overnight on a Saturday in January. The front desk said they were sold out, so we were glad we made a reservation. The room wasn't ready for checkin at 4, even though checkout time was 3. We had reserved a king, but ended up with a double queen. The mattresses were firm. The property is immaculate. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We were able to put our bags in a storage room, before we went off to an Irish festival. The hotel is very quiet. It's next to an exit for I-75, but it's far enough away from the interstate that there isn't any road noise in the rooms. The hotel is a short drive, almost a straight shot directly to downtown Ft. Myers and the park where the festival was held. We have stayed in many Holiday Inn Expresses over the years. This is one of the best. Breakfast has improved over the years. The coffee was strong, the way we like it. They had scrambled eggs, ham, and a biscuit for breakfast, all free with the room. The wait staff kept the buffet full. We will stay here again, the next time we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites-The Forum is the premier lodging choice in the Ft Myers area! Conveniently located off Interstate 75/Colonial Blvd. and just 7 miles north of the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft Myers-The Forum is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. Property is just minutes from Ft Myers business district, Lee Civic Center, Harborside Event Center, Florida Gulf Coast University and Germain Arena. For those moments to relax, pristine beaches, golfing and kayaking are minutes away! Be sure to visit some of Ft Myers many attractions, including Spring Training for the Red Sox and Twins, Manatee Park, and the historic Edison/Ford Estates. Enjoy live theater at the Barbara B. Mann Hall or the Broadway Palm Theater. Shoppers will enjoy the brand new Mall at The Forum, Miromar Outlet Mall and Bass Pro Outdoor World. Spend time by the water at nearby Ft Myers Beach or Sunsplash Family Water Park. Just a short drive away is access to Sanibel/Captiva Islands, providing breathtaking views and endless dining options. Whether business or pleasure, Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft Myers-The Forum where you ll find comfortable accommodations with just the right mix of services and amenities to satisfy all your travel needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum Hotel Fort Myers
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Fort Myers- The Forum