“Excellent....as always” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Excellent....as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I have made this hotel my one and only when travelling to the Fort Myers area. I am always greeted by a friendly staff who is always willing to give a hand with directions, dining options, or any other odd request I seem to come up with. The rooms are well maintained and quiet. Love the flat screen TVs. I get rapid check out, but still like to say farewell to the front desk on my way out because I always receive a smile and a good morning. Oh...and the breakfast is nice. I get a hard-boiled egg when I'm in a rush or biscuits & gravy when I have time to linger. I can't say enough about this hotel and it's staff.

• Stayed December 2012
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for writing your review about our property! We try to exceed guest expectations and have developed a very loyal following of return guests such as yourself. We are so glad that you enjoyed our facilities and were able to come back for a return trip and hope that will continue to call us your home away from home whenever you are in our area. I will surely pass on your comments to the staff and we hope to welcome you back soon with our spacious clean rooms and great breakfast!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've been blessed to speak and present at a variety of venues over the years and Nicole, from Holiday Inn Express & Suites was by far the easiest person to work with. She and her amazing staff even thought of things I missed, like placing the registration table. They made my life so easy, it possible for our event to shine brightly. And did I mention who friendly everyone was? AMAZING! I am so grateful!

I had never really considered the Holiday Inn Express and Suites for events as a first choice, but it is my first choice now! Thank you Nicole, Daniel and team!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Nicole is most definitely a valuable key player in our team! She is a great meeting organizer and does a phenomenal job ensuring set up and all bookings go smoothly. She is also a great resource for planning outings, meals, and other activities. She truly goes the extra mile to accommodate all of our guests meeting and travel needs. I will pass the information along to her that you were so happy. Thank you for your patronage.
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My business partner and I hosted a seminar last week - Much to our delight, we had great response to our invitation. Much to our horror, more than the room we intended to have it in could hold! We called Holiday Inn Express and with less than 48 hours notice, they were able to accomodate our need entirely. They were so friendly and helpful we look forward to scheduling many more events here - with more than 48 hours notice! - in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Wow!! Great to hear you had such an incredible turn out and that we were able to assist you in
solving your problems. We do have great meeting space, and the property is in an exceptional central location. I will give the staff their kudos from you in regards to handling your event and
we hope to hear from you again soon!
TEESSIDE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Refreshingly as this place is newly opened all was in pristine fresh condition. Spacious rooms with everything thought of. Comfy beds and pillows we had a great catch up of zzzzzzzd mmmm

Left here fresh as a daisy ready for more action.

Easy to find

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you so much for your incredible review of our property! We appreciate the fact that you mentioned how pristine it has been kept. We are nearly four years old and everyone that checks in is amazed at the condition of the hotel! I hope you had the chance to enjoy our beautiful beaches in Fort Myers and enjoy our hospitality that our area has to offer. Thank you so much for your honest review and we hope to accommodate you again soon!
Auburn, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Over the last two years, my wife and I have spent 8-nights at this Holiday Inn Express. The hotel is located in a new area; the rooms are large & clean; the hallways are very quiet and the rooms are reasonably priced...that's a winning combination!

• Stayed January 2013
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our location. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the quietness of our facility. We love to hear comments like this from our guests and are happy to hear that you had a great night's sleep while you were here. Having been in the industry for over a decade I truly know how important the quality of hotel construction is related to the noise heard. I have spent many tired nights as a traveller in some of those hotels with the paper thin walls. We thank you so much again for your feedback and we will have your comfortable pillows and king sized bed ready for you to rest and relax on your return to our sunny city!
New Berlinville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Everything about this hotel was great. The room was fantistic to work out of for business. The hotel services could not have been any better. The Breakfast layout was great. It has easy access to on and off of I-75. All of the staff were very polite and helpful. This is a hotel I would recommend to anyone traveling into the Ft. Myers area. Alexa the GM, and Dawn at the front desk were both very helpfull in giving directions to several local restaurants.

Room Tip: It seems any room here is comfortable.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
We are so glad you had the chance to book at our location! We definitely love taking care of guests like you and try to make the most of every client's stay. We know there are numerous hotels you are able to select from and really take pride knowing you made the business decision to choose our facility. We look forward to your future business bookings and will the fresh coffee and our spacious business center ready for your next trip. Have a fabulous New Year!!!
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. I travel a lot a the staff at this hotel was the exception. The Manager was super great, very friendly and made me feel at home. She was very polite and smiled a lot. Dawn, another employee was also very friendly. From the front desk to the housekeepers I past in the hallway, they were all great and very friendly. The hotel is just off I-75, very accessible. The facility in general was Very clean and appears to be new. whenever I am in Fort Myers, I will definitely do business with them.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your wonderful review on our hotel. It is great to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your many return trips to our location! I will be sure to pass on all of your kind words to our staff and appreciate your business and patronage at our facility.

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum? Share your experiences!