I have stayed at many Holiday Inn Express Hotels and this is ranks very low on my “like” list. The room was the dirty. There were hairs on the bathroom floor and cookie or cracker crumbs on the room’s carpet. Friendly staff, but they all looked tired and over worked. One of the maids told me she had to clean 27 rooms the previous day, and they were short handed now because 2 of the other maids quit. The front desk seemed equally frazzled. The internet connection repeatedly crashed and I had to call the front desk and they would reset the router. At breakfast there were no bananas (or fruit of any kind for that matter), no yogurt, and the only milk choice was 2%. I asked about the bananas and was told they did not get their shipment. The mattresses were “tired” and need to be replaced. Not a horrible experience, but it did fall short of a good experience. And it was one the most expensive Holiday Express hotels I have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites-The Forum is the premier lodging choice in the Ft Myers area! Conveniently located off Interstate 75/Colonial Blvd. and just 7 miles north of the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft Myers-The Forum is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. Property is just minutes from Ft Myers business district, Lee Civic Center, Harborside Event Center, Florida Gulf Coast University and Germain Arena. For those moments to relax, pristine beaches, golfing and kayaking are minutes away! Be sure to visit some of Ft Myers many attractions, including Spring Training for the Red Sox and Twins, Manatee Park, and the historic Edison/Ford Estates. Enjoy live theater at the Barbara B. Mann Hall or the Broadway Palm Theater. Shoppers will enjoy the brand new Mall at The Forum, Miromar Outlet Mall and Bass Pro Outdoor World. Spend time by the water at nearby Ft Myers Beach or Sunsplash Family Water Park. Just a short drive away is access to Sanibel/Captiva Islands, providing breathtaking views and endless dining options. Whether business or pleasure, Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft Myers-The Forum where you ll find comfortable accommodations with just the right mix of services and amenities to satisfy all your travel needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum Hotel Fort Myers
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Fort Myers- The Forum