This place was great to stay in until we found our new home. However, if you end up staying a while, just know that some of the staff are not the friendliest. One of the female receptionist was very unfriendly, and rude and ALWAYS smelled heavily of smoke, considering this place was smoke free facility. I think her name was Carol.
The manager is very nice, the amenities are really worth it, free laundry,guest lounge with TV couch, books and stuff that was nice and comfy, banquets room, board room for meeting, and a VERY clean swimming pool which was nice.
It's a bit pricey if you staying less than 7 days but its cheaper if you stay longer. As a platinum member I thought they would give you the check in specials, but eh do NOTHING special for Priority club member, which kind of sucks. It would make it more friendly.
I would recommend it for family, since it is kid friendly, and very safe area, close to everything, and plus hospital across the street incase emergencies.
Over all this place is recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway Hotel Fort Myers
- Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Candlewood Suites Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway hotel conveniently located at Summerlin and Bass Roads, near Lee Memorial HealthPark and Lexington Country Club. This extended stay, all suite property is located near Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel-Captiva Island and is minutes from Everglades National Park, Manatee State Park, Tarpon Tournaments and just a short drive to Naples and Marco Island. At Candlewood Suites Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway, we put the amenities where they really count in your room. Our guests can cook meals in their fully equipped kitchen, relax in the overstuffed recliner while watching movies from our free movie library. Business travelers will work more efficiently utilizing the executive desk with 2 separate phone lines and free high-speed and wireless Internet. Candlewood Suites Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway provides our guests a free fitness center and a comfortable place to do laundry in our free guest laundry room. Candlewood Suites Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway is located nearby to many local favorite restaurants. For those guests that prefer to dine in , a fully stocked Candlewood Cupboard provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, as well as sodas, snacks, and ice cream.Earn more with each night's stay! Priority Club Members earn points and rewards every day at the Candlewood Suites Fort Myers/Sanibel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.