“Very Affordable and Great Staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Fort Myers (Central)

Save Saved
You added Value Place Fort Myers (Central) to your Saves list
Value Place Fort Myers (Central)
4395 Colonial Blvd, Colonial Blvd. & I-75 (exit 136), Fort Myers, FL 33912   |
Ranked #47 of 60 Hotels in Fort Myers
Dallas, Texas
“Very Affordable and Great Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed for a week, and I can't believe the low prices! This place is by far the most reasonable place to stay. Very clean, and great Staff! My room had a kitchen in it, which was awesome! We saved money, because we cooked instead of eating out every night. I would highly recommend this place for a long term stay! You can't beat the price!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
LIPVP, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Fort Myers (Central), responded to this review, October 29, 2012
October 29, 2012
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, I can assur you that we use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Value Place Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

This place is rock bottom and horrible. Dont expect good customer service. The walls are paper thin and you will hear coughs from the next room let alone everything else. Moved us into dirty room and had to switch, then put us in one with fleas , and third time was a charm. We should have cancelled right then and there but we needed a place to stay til house was completed. They put all partiers on top two floors so you cant get quite up there. In addition you will hear them all stomp and have sex and party above you. Security is a joke they do nothing. Doors constantly have to be reprogrammed because your key will only work a few days at a time. Front desk rude and Maint Eddie is worthless. He is completely unknowledgeable and will try to pick a fight with guests if you inquire about a delayed maintenance call. Management does nothing about his angry beligerant behavior. Small wimpy guy that couldnt hurt anyone but hides behind fact that customers are smarter, and more professional and wont hit an emplyee even though he baits them. Hes constantly telling guests how he wants a new job. Not a family friendly hotel at all. Unless you want to educate your children about weed, sex, loud partying, and how to be rude and dirty. Pay the extra cash and stay elsewhere you have been politley warned. Its well worth the extra cash to go elsewhere.

Room Tip: Do not stay dont be fooled by low price theres a reason its low. Pay extra stay anywhere else.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experiences at our property. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Value Place, we strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart, and we are taking the appropriate measures to address the issue promptly.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

i was down in florida last year i spent a few months here i cant believe people can slander this place! the rooms were sooo clean, i could never stay in filth im on chemo and i go to a facility close by for treatment! and the people who work here were so kind and helpful. it blows my mind that people can be so negitive and to put down jerry who i called smilie who works the front desk amazes me !he was so nice .... i have to go back to the treatment center soon and will be staying here again for a few months.....

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
October 29, 2012
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Front desk was good...but after it closes you are on your own. They have a after hours number but it is always busy and that is because the person who is susposed to answer it is not on property.....The noise was so loud that I could hear the music in the elevator from other floors. I was also told by the front desk that the nosie was from all the drug dealers who stay there and the crack prostitutes who use this place as a office.. so that will tell you that the story about bed bugs are true......now that come from the people that work there.....would not stay again or reconmend to anyone else....

Room Tip: To find a good room here....go to another hotel
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

Be aware BedBugs all over the rooms! I was so disgusted.I book 2 rooms and both of them had bedbugs. GM, Jerry I think, was very rude and unfriendly! i will never be back

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at Value Place Fort Myers (Central), responded to this review, April 2, 2012

Millheim, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

The place was clean and quiet. First night there, my phone rang all night long. They had my phone as the maintenance number. Staff was helpful but NO one smiled or was outwardly friendly. Wasn't what I expected. It is a rental and you have to do your own cleaning. Wasn't make clear in ad. No pool and a list of things that will get you evicted with no warning. I won't stay at this Value Place again. Unless its under new management.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at Value Place Fort Myers (Central), responded to this review, March 29, 2012

Port Charlotte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

We stayed at the Value Place on Colonial Blvd in Fort Myers for almost 2 weeks while we waited for our house purchase to go through.We were pleasantly surprised.It was clean and very quiet for such a large facility and in such a busy part of the city.It felt safe at all times.We would suggest using your own linens,which we did.Their towels and sheets are OK,but for longer than a few nights,your own would be better.The laundry facilities were good,the office help was always helpful and efficient.The office is closed on Sunday,so plan for that.We always had hot water,the fridge was full-sized and clean.All in all, a good experience.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter and if you are not a smoker,be sure not to settle for a room on a smoking...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Value Place Management

Been to Value Place Fort Myers (Central)? Share your experiences!