I work in the hotel business, so I can be very critical of hotels when I travel. I was very impressed from the moment we checked into the Sanibel Harbour Marriott. The guard called the front desk and they already knew our name and had our reservation on the screen. She addressed us by name and offered an upgrade at the same rate for a king suite garden view since there weren't any king rooms available with a water view. We choose to stay in the Q/Q water view room in the main building. The room is very spacious and has new furnishings. The view is spectacular - we watched dolphins play right in front of the hotel each afternoon. The service throughout the hotel was great. Every staff member we met was very friendly and courteous. We had light meals and drinks by the pool, and breakfast in the restaurant - all very good. They make a great margarita. The location of this hotel is perfect for visiting Fort Myers. It is very central to the beaches and easy to find.
If you have time, make sure to go kayaking in the mangroves. Go to the marina one street back and rent from there - it is much easier then paddling around the island from the hotel. They give you a map with the kayak route marked and it is very easy to follow. Make sure you don't go at low tide as it is hard to get around some of the channels.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbor Resort And Spa