I have stayed at this resort twice within the past 3 years. Both visits were only one night (a precursor to Captiva home rental) but wonderful.
The Sanibel Tower is the main tower and my preferred location, as the furnishings are more up to date.
Decent rates for the resort can be found, however, food/drinks are at a premium - not unusual for a resort.
-wonderful pools and gorgeous grounds
-wonderful front desk service
-great food - especially the breakfast buffet - waitress was WONDERFUL!
- no beach access
- not enough chairs at pool which creates a huge mess - every morning between 7 and 8 am people are rushing down to the pool to "reserve" SEVERAL lounge chairs all together (on my recent trip a man actually spread hotel pool towels over 12 lounge chairs at 8 am and then didn't come down until after 11am. VERY RUDE and inconsiderate to many guests at the hotel
-poolside bar/restaurant opens too late and closes too early
-waitress at dinner was very "curt and short" not polite in the least
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere, Marriott, Otel, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbor Resort And Spa