I really enjoy this property every time I come. Stayed in Captiva this time w/shuttle service to the main building where most of our conference activities were held. The shuttle drivers were kind and courteous but the vehicles left some to be desired. The one w/well operating air conditioning was hard to enter/exit due to high step up and challenge navigating to the back seating, especially w/the necessary carry-on items need for conference sessions and the mini-bus configured one was hot hot hot at the peak of warmest time of year; saving grace was that the rides, albeit frequent, were short. Room was spacious and comfortable. Maid service was good but tub drained slowly and shower pressure was not as vigorous as expected. Enjoyed the 2nd floor Captiva lounge but missed that there was no sandwich/snack shop adjacent as had been in the past. Food on the property was pricey but our group had basic meals provided 3x a day so, in spite of many evening dining chicken meals, food was plentiful and fresh. Yes, I'll go back again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbor Resort And Spa