My bride and I were married at Sanibel-Marriott 6 years ago. Normally in May we are gone cruising. However, this year we thought it would be nice to visit the Sanibel-Marriott to enjoy a weekend get-away.
We reserved an executive bedroom suite similar to the room we stayed in for our wedding weekend. When we checked-in the front desk told us the room had been renovated 4 months ago so we were quite excited to see what the new room would look like. So, to our surprise, the room was the same room we stayed in 6 years earlier.
After looking around the room, there is no way this room was renovated 4 months ago. The entry tile was cracked, the room had the typical musty hotel smell, the grout and paint in the bathroom looked well aged and the A/C in the bedroom portion of the room was barely putting out cool air.
However, the resort in and of itself in and around the guest areas was beautifully maintained. We had a relaxing Saturday around the pool with very attentive pool attendants.
We decided to stay and dine in each of the dinning options on the resort which I will review separately. Overall we were pleased at our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort
- Sanibel Harbor Resort
- Sanibel Harbor
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Resort Spa
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.