I stayed at this property the 1st weekend in Nov 2012. Staff was very polite-and grounds were beautifully kept. There is no beach to speak of, however nice pools-and it was not crowded when I was there, which is always a plus. I had never stayed in this part of Florida, and I was under the impression that the hotel was in Sanibel. It is not...you must go over the bridge, which is literally right at the base of the hotel. It is not far, so if you have a car-no problem.
I stayed in Captiva Tower, which does have a great view of the sunsets. However-where my room was, it was very close to the bridge...so there was the noise of traffic most of the time to contend with. They happen to be dredging the harbour right there, so come Monday morning the noise from the construction vehicles was very apparent. They were not operationg on Sat and Sun though, so it wasn't too annoying (and I left Monday night anyway).
All in all-I would give the hotel 7 out of 10. The staff was great-the weather was great, and after coming from the Northeast and dealing with Hurricane Sandy all week-it was a nice respite. I also like flying in and out of RSW (Ft Myers),,smaller airport-less of a scene from MIA or even TPA..
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort
- Sanibel Harbor Resort
- Sanibel Harbor
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Resort Spa
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.