We just returned from the hotel and I was stunned when I read some of the reviews. I do not understand who someone could go on a vacation to this property and find anything to complain about. The hotel was beautiful. The rooms were clean and well maintained. Beds couldn't have been more comfortable. The staff at the hotel was very accommodating, friendly and efficient. We originally were booked into the Captiva tower. Although the rooms were very spacious and well decorated, we requested, and were moved to the Harbour tower. The Captiva is far from the main building where most of the resort facilities are. The hotel has a fishing dock where we saw dolphins every day of our vacation. they offer free bike rentals. The health club has an exercise room. The pool is lovely and large enough for lap swimmers. We ate at two of the restaurants which had very good food. We had a throughly, delightful relaxing vacation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbor Resort And Spa