“Really great!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Medina, Ohio
“Really great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have stayed here a few times now for work and just love the beds and location. I have nothing but compliments for the staff. Nice bar and swimming pool as well. A close walk to Jimmy Johns sandwiches and Chick Fil-A is another plus.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Brian H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Dear Orygun Duck, thanks for the nice comments about our hotel and staff. we hope you continue to utilize our services and please stop by and ask for me next time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This Holiday Inn is one of the the best hotels in the area. I have stayed at this property numerous times for business and pleasure. From the cleanliness of theisplace to the excellent service of the staff if far surpasses my expectations every time. The front desk staff is well informed about the area and always greets you with a smile and a friendly hello. The restaurant service is friendly and the food is delicious. Also they have Friday night entertainment and a great little happy hour.

I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to this area and would not stay elsewhere.This is a five star Holiday INN in my book...Go see for yourself.

Room Tip: I don't think you can go wrong with room selection the place is designed nice.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Brian H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear Kneuz, thanks so much for “telling the world” on Tripadvisor how much you love our hotel! We appreciate your business and your continued advocacy of our staff. Enjoy the Jazzy Friday, complimentary past bar and live entertainment; hope to see you here again soon!
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Booked a night there for an interview I had with an airline. Every single staff I interacted with was friendly, polite and helpful. Hotel is conveniently located off highway a few exits from the airport and close to gas station, fast food and some stores. Front desk supervisor/manager was fantastic and helpful. Hotel feels and looks VERY clean from the moment you walk in. Rooms are clean, roomy and updated. Would def, without a doubt,stay there again.
Free parking, Free Wifi and very reasonably priced breakfast. It had a pool and a business center w 2 computers and 2 printers/copiers. The rooms had a fridge and microwave as well as a coffee maker and a roomy desk. Bed was comfortable. Hotel also has conference rooms.

The one area of improvement I would say would be to install a fully functional version of Microsoft Office in your business computers bc it is an essential program used by business travelers. Other than that the hotel was Excellent!!!

• Stayed October 2013
Brian H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
.Dear WS--thank you so much for your thorough and complimentary review of our hotel. Guests who acknowledge the staff as polite and helpful serve to provide continuous motivation for them to continue! I will pass on your cleanliness comments to our housekeeping staff--they love to pin these types of comments up on the bulletin board. Hope the interview worked out for you....and come back and see us again on your next trip to Florida.
Fort Myers
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I recently enjoyed an extended 30 day stay at this hotel. The staff was very attentive and friendly. The rooms were immaculate and the hotel ambiance was equal to a luxury hotel. The location across the street from Gulf Coast Town Center and Interstate 75 was an added bonus. Friday night pasta night was awesome. Lydia and Monica in the bar always had a friendly smile that made my day. I plan on coming back soon.

Room Tip: Beautiful lake and pool view.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Brian H, Owner at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
!!Mr. Steve C.--thank you for the kind words, I will share with Lydia and Monica. You promised to return frequently so we are going to hold you to that! Look forward to being of service again soon. Wish you and your baseball teams all the best in the future. Your kids say you are an awesome coach
Cambridge, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel with my son's soccer team, and it was perfect. Close to the airport, and with shuttle service. Walking distance to an Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, Chik Fil-A, and a 7-11, with other restaurants opening in the near future. It is right across the street from the Gulf Coast Town Center, which has loads of shopping. It is conveniently located close to 75, and 41, so it was easy to get everywhere we wanted to go. The facility itself seems very new, with a nice pool area for the kids, and plenty of tables and chairs for adults. There was a nice outdoor bar with fire pit, over which our kids made S'mores at night (they sell supplies in the hotel store). There was a washer/dryer on site and a functioning (altho tiny) business center. The people were very, very friendly and helpful -- giving us plates when we ordered pizza (even though we didn't buy it from the hotel restaurant) and directions or suggestions for things to do. The breakfast buffet was average, but tasty, and satisfied our team's morning schedule. The beds were very comfortable and the sheets felt to be of a much higher quality than I would have expected from a Holiday Inn. We had a refrigerator and coffee machine in our room.

The only thing that I found crazy was that the outdoor spa seemed to be 115 degrees -- way too hot for us to use. But it was 90 degrees and humid while we were there, so I don't know if they always keep it that hot or if the gauge was malfunctioning. The pool, however, was very comfortable.

All in all, I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back have a little "lake view". There is one side that is closest to highway...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Brian H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Itt333—thanks o much for giving the great critique of our hotel. We may use it in our marketing campaign! We are highly motivated by these comments, to raise the bar higher and continue to be pro-active to our guests needs. I will certainly share your feedback with our staff. Thanks so much we hope to see you and the team back soon!
Brighton, England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stayed for one night at this hotel with my 5 year old daughter as we were leaving early in the morning for the airport. I chose it for the location being right near the airport and also very close to the Gulf Town Center which has a large selection of restaurants. We had hired a car but there is a shuttle bus which takes you to the town center if you want. I cannot fault the cleanliness of the room, and the bathroom had a huge walk in shower, all very clean. We had a King sized bed which had a choice of soft or hard pillows clearly labelled and were on the top floor. We did not eat in the hotel restaurant but drove to the town center. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, my one big criticism of this room was the noise. I am not a particularly light sleeper but the noise coming from the A/C unit was so loud that neither my daughter or myself slept very well at all, plus the noise from the fridge kept switching on and off all night too. As I was only staying one night I did not complain and assumed that all the other rooms would be the same as well. My advice is to perhaps pack some ear plugs if you are like me and like silence in the night!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Candjv--we are very appreciative that you took your time to explain to readers how much you enjoyed our hotel, cleanliness, and service. We reviewed your critique of the noise emanating from the fridge and have been able to reduce any noise by turning them back one notch, we have found the items stay cold, but the compressor doesn't cycle as frequently and is much quieter when it does. Thank you again for choosing us, we hope to see you again.
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Where do I begin? We recently celebrated our mother’s 60th birthday at the Holiday Inn. We were a bit on edge as we were planning from out of state, but from the moment we stepped into the shuttle coming from the airport to the hotel we were nothing short of impressed. The staff was personable and welcoming, we never felt like we were an inconvenience. The modern up to date décor of the hotel from the front door made us even more confident that we made the right decision on where we planned our party. Throughout our entire stay, the staff was always making sure that we enjoyed ourselves. Did I mention they are kid friendly? During our stay, the staff never complained about the little ones (and there were a lot) and mentioned they had plenty of experience with all different types of guests so nothing was a shock to them. We had a wonderful event, our event planner made planning our event a breeze and put out mind at ease. On the day of the event my sister and I literally did not have worry about anything aside from having a good time with our friends and family. We had the pleasure of grooving to the tunes of the jazz night and enjoying some delicious pasta on Friday evening. Overall it was a wonderful experience. I could go on and on about the breakfast (not your standard complimentary breakfast), location (shopping center right across the street), pool, and hotel room but hope you see for yourself. Thanks to the Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, that will be a weekend that we will never forget.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Brian H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Lisa, thank you taking the time to “tell the world” on Tripadvisor how pleased you and your family were with our hotel and staff. It was my pleasure to meet you at “Jazzy Friday,” as we were all enjoying the live music in our lobby. I will read your comments to our staff who will recall your weekend fondly. Please think of us again for your next celebration adventure!!

Been to Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center? Share your experiences!