“Excellent!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Update restaurant details
Ranked #2 of 628 restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Lehigh Acres, Florida, United States
“Excellent!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My parents were coming down to visit my husband and I.... We wanted to take them to a nice dinner. After some rescearch The Roadhouse Cafe seemed like the place we wanted to go. From the moment that we walked through the door to the moment that we left everything was absolutely wonderful! The service was great, the food was delicious, and the music was outstanding!!!! I can't say enough about what a great night we all had. We've now decided to call The Roadhouse "Our spot".

• Visited December 2012

91% Recommend
Broadway, United Kingdom
“Undoubtedly the best Restaurant in Fort Myers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Having just arrived back in Fort Myers for the Winter we couldn't wait to visit the Roadhouse Cafe again.

Many times when you visit a restaurant after a long time away it never seems as good as the first time you visit but this place just keeps getting better and better. The exceptionally high standard that this restaurant has set is amazing.

As others have said the servers are extremely professional and the quality of the food outstanding. My wife cannot have garlic and this presented no problem whatsoever for them. The four of us all had different entrees namely Chicken Saltimbocca, Scallops, Veal Marsala and I had the Veal Gorgonzola, each one a winner.

I would strongly recommend making a reservation especially at weekends, the nightly entertainment starts at 7pm and from then the place takes on a totally different atmosphere, quite delightful similar to the high class night clubs I have visited in London.

If you do have a special occasion this is the place to go, you wont be disappointed, it is not cheap but it is certainly value for money.

Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Hidden Diamond - 5 Star Plus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is not a restaurant you would find by driving by. It is located in an outdoor Strip Mall in kind of a dumpy looking area, Big Lots is the anchor store. The restaurant was recommended by the Concierge of the Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort and Spa where we were staying. It has a nice outdoor entrance once you finally find the place. Inside is absolutely beautiful! Old world ambience, beautiful bar, perfectly pressed lines, and quite small. You do not want to go without a reservation. Our food was outstanding. The dining started off with fresh hot slices of a baguette. My appetizer was beefstake tomato slices (perfectly ripened) w/buffalo Mozzerella cheese and asparagas spears and my husband had lobster bisque that had chunks of lobster in it, both were delicious. Our entrees included duck breast served with mashed sweet potatoes and vegetable and he had a filet migon w/garlic mashed potatoes and vegetable. The filet was so tender you almost did not need a knife to cut it. For desert we shared a Creme Brulee. We also had one glass of wine and coffee. Our bill totaled $94.00 before tip. Our server was David, always there when you need something, but not "in your face". He was just wonderful and we tipped 25%. I cannot say enough "good" about this hard to find restaurant.

Fort Myers
“crazy good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I heard about this place while bar hopping. all I can say is wow. The food is par excellace, the entertainment off the chats. I was solo and ate at the bar and luckly got a seat. make rezies if you can. well worth the effort

Fort Myers, Florida
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

The Roadhouse is a fine restaurant where you are always greeted with a smile, The lobster tails are to die for,. The whole ambiance of the place is wonderful. You will find great entertainment every night. Everything I've had on the menu has been great. If you are in the Fort Myers area this restaurant is a great value and well worth the visit. Be sure to bring a big appetite.