“Most Romantic boat ride EVER!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

800-277-1390
Website
Improve this listing
dania
“Most Romantic boat ride EVER!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I took my beautiful wife on this gondola ride for our 10 yr anniversary thru some of Ft. Lauderdale most beautiful real estate,Beautiful sunset, slow romantic ride. It was awesome and beautiful way to spend time with someone special. Captain Martha was a beautiful soul and so accommodating,I highly recommend this awesome romantic boat ride! 10 stars !
p.s be sure to bring your favorite bottle of wine or champagne

Visited October 2013

Miami, Florida
“An Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband surprised me for our Anniversary. Captain Martha was very friendly. We arrived early and she was already there. She greeted us, offered to take our picture, put our wine on ice, and poured two glasses for us. When the cruise started, she played some romantic music. During the cruise, she made sure we were comfortable. She was attentive, but never imposing.

It was a very memorable experience. People all around us waved, smiled and took pictures of us. It was very fun and romantic. It reminded us of our trip to Venice. I highly recommend it.

Visited September 2013
“A great romantic evening!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for something romantic for your significant other....this is for you! Gondolier Martha will take you on a one of kind stroll along the river while soft Italian music plays in the background. Everyone you see along your journey will wave at you with admiration. You cannot go wrong on Los olas gondola. Thank you to gondolier Martha for a great night and on your 200th voyage. My wife loved it! 5 star rating for sure!

Springfield, Illinois
“Romantic Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were in Ft Lauderdale last September and had such a great time we came back this year. While I was planning the trip, I checked Trip Advisor for suggestions of something fun and different to try. I am so glad I found Las Olas Gondola. I decided to make this adventure a surprise for my husband so I didn't tell him what we were doing. After meeting Captain Martha, I can tell you she LOVES to be involved in surprises and will do whatever she can to help pull it off. My husband was surprised but even I was as this was a new experience for me too. I can't say enough good things about it. It's romantic, unique, and relaxing. Martha is just a great person. She will talk as much as you want or give you quiet time. She will point out landmarks (like Fred Sanford's house, right Martha? Wink, wink.) and tell you a little about Ft Lauderdale history. This experience is perfect for a romantic date but could also be fun as a family or group if friends. It's a definite must and we will probably do it again next time we visit.

Boca Raton, Florida
16 attraction reviews
“A wonderful romantic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Just a perfect night out on the river with captain Martha !!! The gondola exceeded our expectations - very well appointed , comfortable , great ambiance - the Italian music was a nice touch - this was an wedding anniversary for us and was very memorable -

We did an 8 o'clock trip and it was a nice quiet time on the river - captain Martha was so interesting to talk to and went out of her way to make sure the trip was individualized to us ! We appreciated that alot-

We highly recommend this trip for any special occasion !!!