“Lauderdale Grill not worth going to.” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #497 of 1,111 restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Lauderdale Grill, where the locals go and the tourists want to be...A local's favorite serving award winning steaks and seafood. Our famous Prime Rib is aged 4 weeks and smoked daily in house. This family owned Ft. Lauderdale favorite prides itself on serving "The Great Steak of Florida."The freshest seafood is also served daily from our creative chefs. Some of our favorite cravings included pesto chicken flat bread, and our twin filet mignon wrapped in smoked apple wood bacon. Our state of the art kitchen boasts generous portions and moderate prices that keep the locals coming back.Visit our FaceBook Page for Upcoming Entertainment and Specials
Plantation, Florida
“Lauderdale Grill not worth going to.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

My wife and I stopped there on Sunday afternoon for a late lunch around 2 PM. We were seated right away in a booth (place was about 2/3's full), but ended up sitting there and waiting for 15 minutes without a server -- no hello, no good to see you, and NO DRINKS. I had to get up and go back to the front desk and ask the girl that seated us to please get someone to at least get us a drink. Different servers would walk by, but would not stop and NO EYE CONTACT. Finally got drinks and ordered food -- my wings were good, cooked right and good flavor. My wife's Shrimp and Scallop Salad was TERRIBLE -- greens were old, pecans were old -- she could hardly eat only 1/2. Second round of drinks AGAIN took another 15 minutes -- server kept disappearing for long stretch's, then would come back by after I (again) asked someone else for help. The Manager needs to schedule their help better -- lot's of football going on this weekend -- lot's of tourists in town -- and not enough waiters / waitresses (??)
We are local and have lived here for 25 years, but we will NOT GO BACK untill things change there.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

52% Recommend
kewanee, il
“Great food and entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I were looking for steak joint and happened at the Lauderdale Grill. I had the French dip and my daughter had small filets. Both were outstanding. On top of that they had a live two man band BS- Bill and Steve. They were great! Two thumbs up!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Love the Lauderdale Grill!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I go here all the time, big fresh sandwiches, great bar and the best (voted too) bloody mary's in all of Lauderdale! They also have a bloody mary bar too! Not to easy to find if you don't know lauderdale but its worth finding!!

Visited September 2012
“Great food, moderately priced with better than average service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by on Sunday because the other Restaraunt Duffy's had a long wait and is way too loud. We were pleasantly surprised. The service was above average. I had the chipolte turkey stacker on a cheesy focaccia bread. The turkey appeared to be freshly sliced and topped with Swiss cheese, red onion, tomatoes, and thick sliced bacon. Vey good. For a side I chose the zucchini and asked to have it grilled. It was seasoned and grilled to perfection. For a drink I ordered one of their Bloody Mary's; Wow! It was seasoned with Old Bay and served with celery, along with a skewer of lime, lemon, blue cheese olive, grape tomatoe , peppercino, and a slacker style pickle.

I really enjoyed my meal and drink.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Parmesan Garlic Boneless Wings!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

$4 Angus Burgers on Sunday, The Parmesan Garlic Boneless Chicken Wings are Awesome, so are their onion strings!

Visited August 2012