“Very Bad Customer Service” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #601 of 1,150 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
chicago
“Very Bad Customer Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2009

I've never been to a place where they don't pay much attention to customers. They are busy, but isn't that suppose to be a good thing for a restaurant/cafe. The workers here get more agitated as the customers stroll in. The lady who rings up your order is very rude. She ignores you if you have a problem with your food. Does not listen and just takes the next customer in line.
I guess since I didn't speak Spanish, it was a problem for her.
Remember to ask for a receipt if using a credit card or else you're out of luck if she rings up the next customer. She couldn't even give me a written receipt either.
Not very efficient in serving their customers.
Will never go there again and will not recommend this place to anyone.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent traditional Venezuelan food. I really liked the Cachaba which is (as my friend described it - a corn pancake...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2008

Excellent traditional Venezuelan food. I really liked the Cachaba which is (as my friend described it - a corn pancake not fully cooked). Now, being a Guero/American I'm no expert on this type of cuisine, but my boss is from Venezuela and introduced me. The shop itself at first looks like hundreds of american breakfast cafe's - a few tables, a cafeteria style ordering process.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best Venezuelan breakfast and lunch!!! Too bad they close early :(”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2008