“Hotel from HELL” 1 of 5 stars
Review of All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort

You added All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort to your Saves list
All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   3501 Inverrary Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319   |
Ranked #122 of 135 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
“Hotel from HELL”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

After calling me a liar & being rude to me I decided that the room was SO DISCUSTING that I would rather them keep my $76 than have to stay in that dirty room. The entire hotel smelled of mold & old paint.. The pictures on the website are NOTHING LIKE THE REAL THING!!! FALSE ADVERTIZEMENT TO THE MAX!!! I was clam in asking the person to let me speak to his manager & he said that he couldn't do that for me, he yelled at me & called me a liar.. To the point I was nearly in tears. Whatever you do, do NOT book this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
ddjh74a, Public Relations Manager at All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
We apologize for your confrontation with our Front desk Staff that caused that you did not stay on our property. We will investigate the confrontation and will call you.
We have reviewed our web site photographs and all of them has been taken on the last 2 years, except for 3 of them which are generic and that we are changing for real ones.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

My family took a trip for a family event and the are where the resort is located was breathtaking. The staff at the resort were pleasant and very accomodating. I absolutely enjoyed my stay and will be returning at the end of the month.

L.McCants

Dallas, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Great hotel clean great service and lots of things to due and big cant beat it with such a good price has clean pool nice play ground for the kids to play close to alot of restaurants and beaches no noise or bad surroundings room had a balcony and had a great view of golf course and play ground and walking trail .

Room Tip: i chose double queen bed suite and had wood floors and nice balcony big room
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Newport, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

The staff at the hotel were helpful &friendly. It was a family trip &all of our needs were met. All staff, from the gift shop lady, front desk, & cleaning personnel were very accommodating & helpful. From my observation, all staff was very hard working!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor & the of the golf course was awesome.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Please don't stay here. This place is nasty smells bad like humid. It's very old and out dated and not well maintained. The photos on the website are deceptive. The service is terrible. The price may be tempting but I would pay $10 more a night and stay I'm a cleaner more comfortable place. Staying here will ruin your whole vacation. And very terrible service. Wifi didn't work on my whole week stay

Stayed June 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

The whole place smells horrible. Like mildew and old. The rooms are old and not clean. You just feel very uncomfortable staying here. Deceptive Photos!!! Bad customer service. The wifi was not working. I called the reception desk and they were like ok ill report it. I asked how long it would take and he said he didn't know it's been 2 days and they haven't fixed it. Please don't stay here you'll just ruin your vacation. The price might be tempting but I would pay $10 more and stay at a Quality Inn

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I can't stand this hotel. This hotel is full of pot heads who blaze up every day all day. I wake up to the smell of weed in our bathroom. Walking outside the hotel you smell weed. The service sucks. I dont have a problem with the front desk people.They need to screen their customers or have cops with drug sniffing dogs at the entrance. And you have people who slam doors all day and open and close their back doors all day non stop. All eight floors you smell weed and cigarettes. The hallways stink and smell. They need to update this hotel and redo every room and floor.

• Stayed May 2014

Been to All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort

Address: 3501 Inverrary Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319
Location: United States > Florida > Fort Lauderdale
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#10 Spa Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
#13 Top resorts Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
Hotel Class:3 star — All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort 3*
All Inclusive Golf Resort with Tennis, Spa and Conference Center. Located on the West side of Ft. Lauderdale close to Sawgrass Mall and the beaches. You can book a room only or the All Inclusive rate in which Meals, beverages and activities are included, so you do not have to worry about the cost of your vacation and you are able to do activities that otherwise you would not consider. From light fares to international cooking in our gourmet restaurant, you will have your preferred option and your variety of selection throughout your vacation. For Kids we have a Club that will take care of them while you enjoy your vacation. And if you are into sports, from our climbing wall to bike rides, our tennis and fields will have you exercising. Our Conference Center will be able to accommodate your meeting or social gathering. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Agoda so you can book your All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Inverrary All Inclusive Vacation Hotel Fort Lauderdale
Inverrary Vacation Hotel
Inverrary Vacation Fort Lauderdale
Inverrary Hotel

If you own or manage All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.