“great clean fun” 5 of 5 stars
Review of All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort

You added All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort to your Saves list
All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   3501 Inverrary Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319   |
Ranked #113 of 136 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Dallas, Georgia
“great clean fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Great hotel clean great service and lots of things to due and big cant beat it with such a good price has clean pool nice play ground for the kids to play close to alot of restaurants and beaches no noise or bad surroundings room had a balcony and had a great view of golf course and play ground and walking trail .

Room Tip: i chose double queen bed suite and had wood floors and nice balcony big room
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Polish first
Newport, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

The staff at the hotel were helpful &friendly. It was a family trip &all of our needs were met. All staff, from the gift shop lady, front desk, & cleaning personnel were very accommodating & helpful. From my observation, all staff was very hard working!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor & the of the golf course was awesome.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Please don't stay here. This place is nasty smells bad like humid. It's very old and out dated and not well maintained. The photos on the website are deceptive. The service is terrible. The price may be tempting but I would pay $10 more a night and stay I'm a cleaner more comfortable place. Staying here will ruin your whole vacation. And very terrible service. Wifi didn't work on my whole week stay

Stayed June 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

The whole place smells horrible. Like mildew and old. The rooms are old and not clean. You just feel very uncomfortable staying here. Deceptive Photos!!! Bad customer service. The wifi was not working. I called the reception desk and they were like ok ill report it. I asked how long it would take and he said he didn't know it's been 2 days and they haven't fixed it. Please don't stay here you'll just ruin your vacation. The price might be tempting but I would pay $10 more and stay at a Quality Inn

• Stayed June 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I can't stand this hotel. This hotel is full of pot heads who blaze up every day all day. I wake up to the smell of weed in our bathroom. Walking outside the hotel you smell weed. The service sucks. I dont have a problem with the front desk people.They need to screen their customers or have cops with drug sniffing dogs at the entrance. And you have people who slam doors all day and open and close their back doors all day non stop. All eight floors you smell weed and cigarettes. The hallways stink and smell. They need to update this hotel and redo every room and floor.

• Stayed May 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I am staying here right now. In fact I just got to my "upgraded" room a few minutes ago. I can't believe what a disaster this hotel is. I read thr reviews and I should have known better. But I read the management replys that said the upgraded rooms are better. BEWARE they are NOT. I will be posting pictures of my "upgraded" room as soon as im done writing so you too will know to avoid! First impression of the room was 1) Dated and 2)broken. Broken is literally the only word to describe it. The AC unit is so rusted it looks like they pulled it out of the dump this morning. The stove is also cracked and does not work. There is an old tube tv in the room that half the screen is green and blurry. The lightswitch to the "kitchenette" does not work half the time its flipped. There is rust ob every piece of metal in the room and dust on everything else. I went down to the front desk assurrd they must have put me in an unrenovated room and all they offered was another toom (only if I paid more) and a repair person who only just now as im writing this knocked on my door. And he also just left w/o doing anything. I have to stay the rest of the week here as I don't have time or anymore money to go somewhere (anywhere) else than here. Please please please do not make my mistake do not trust the staff response to other bad reviews I did and I regret it so much right now. There are no upgrads in this hotel. And I am in a living nightmare for the next week. As I said I will now upload photos so make sure you check and see what the "upgraded" room is before you make the mistake I did

• Stayed June 2014
4.0 of 5 stars 158 reviews
Sawgrass Grand
#4 of 4 in Sunrise
3.0 of 5 stars 562 reviews
Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauder...
#68 of 136 in Fort Lauderdale
3.5 of 5 stars 255 reviews
Central Beach
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale
#60 of 136 in Fort Lauderdale
3.5 of 5 stars 2,006 reviews
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor ...
#20 of 136 in Fort Lauderdale
4.5 of 5 stars 2,047 reviews

Been to All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort? Share your experiences!