“Great vacation” 4 of 5 stars
Review of All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort

Save Saved
You added All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort to your Saves list
All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   3501 Inverrary Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319   |
Ranked #106 of 133 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Tampa, FL
“Great vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

The room was large and clean. We enjoyed the balcony with views over the golf course. Food was good and inexpensive for the amount and quality. The Staff is very personable and friendly and was very helpful. Great tennis ambiance where we enjoyed plying with others that stayed at the hotel. Big improvements from my last visit. Recommend if you are looking for a nice accommodation at a very good price.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
ddjh74a, Public Relations Manager at All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for the time you took to inform other Guests about our Resort. We very much value your comments. The new tennis Academy with its WTA and ITF players for sure give an attractive ambiance. We probably will soon see some of this girls at tournament level. We are positioning ourselves as the best value on town pricewise until we complete the renovations.
We have simplify the Menus of our Restaurants so they are affordable and appealing to the international variety of our Guests.
Hope to see you soon back on our Resort

302 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Lauderhill, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

The staff has been outstanding, the room impeccable, and the food delicious. This hotel was a great choice for the price and I hope to return some day. If I had to complain about something, it would be the broken elevator, but two of them are still fully functioning so it's not too important. Overall an excellent experience. Thank you, Inverrary Hotel, for helping make my stay in South Florida even more enjoyable!

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate the time you took to write this kind words. Due the new elevator County regulations, we had to bring the elevators to the new safety regulations and so far we have finished with the upgrades of two of the elevators and are doing the third one which should be completed shortly. Hope to see you back soon.
Boca Raton, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

First impression of the property is a big red HOTEL sign on the roof, the scraggily landscape and the dirty, trashy parking lot. Go to the three lobby elevators and discover that only two work and only one has buttons that illuminate when pushed. When we arrived on our floor I thought that I had time travelled back to an older Las Vegas hotel; garish carpet, stale smoke odor throughout the floor and the voices through the doors.
Once into the room we can see where the walls are peeling, the wood parquet flooring has ¼ inch gaps between slats and there is dirt, dust and hair on the floor. The bathtub is chipped and we can hear the couple “talking” next door as the headboard smacks against the wall like a metronome in a piano class.
We try to connect to the free internet only to find out that it is more reminiscent of a dial up modem that continually displays a “limited or no connectivity” message. We called the Front Desk to inquire what was going on and was told that if we can’t connect to just bring your computer down to the lobby and try there!
To say that the housekeeping was lax would be generous. My wife accidentally flicked some mascara onto the bathroom mirror and three days later, it’s still there. See the attached picture of the “clean” coffee cup that was offered for our use. I’m sure that the dried coffee on the dirty cup was meant to be “seasoning” to enhance the flavor. The housekeeper actually left the coffee maker on the room table with a dirty coffee cup on it after cleaning the room. Maybe she thought we we’re going to come back for a refill?
Overall, Inverrary Resort is no better than the worst roadside Motel 6 you’d find in the most remote part of Mississippi. If they claim that they are a 3-star hotel, they stole those stars!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Pompano Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a week while I closed on my new condo. At first I was a little concerned by the reviews but made the reservation anyway because of the location. I am happy I did. The hotel is not new but my room was very spacious, very clean and the view from the balcony over the golf course and the sunset was breathtaking. I loved walking outside early in the morning and right before sundown. The staff at the front desk was very polite and eager to help. The place was quiet enough so I had a few restful nights. I only used the restaurant a couple times but enjoyed very much a tasty chicken wrap and a home made pizza another day. I had a pleasant stay and would go back if needed.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor to enjoy the view
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
ddjh74a, Public Relations Manager at All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you for your nice comments. Nothing give us more pleasure that realizing our progress pleasing and servicing our Guests. We cant wait to see you back at our place.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

We stayed in February as a party of 6, on arrival I explained that 1 member of our party had limited mobility and we were allocated in the first floor by all the facilities which was perfect as we didn't have far to walk to the outside and to the restaurants. The food in all the restaurants was great. I would definitely recommend this hotel and we have already booked to return in April 2015 to celebrate our anniversary.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
ddjh74a, Public Relations Manager at All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for your kind words as it encourage us to do a better job and improve in our service culture. The basis of any Resort is its repeat business, and your loyalty towards us deserves an upgrade on your next visit. It will be our pleasure to serve you once more.
Venice, FL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Let me begin this review by stating (not for bragging purposes) that I have more than 2 million frequent flier miles and have stayed in not hundreds but thousands of hotels. I can remember my top ten and my bottom three. This one goes in the bottom three!
While the staff was great, the facility was trash! I have pictures to prove my points and they are as follows:
1. Roaches in the bathroom that I had to kill.
2. Mud and dead worms in the sliding door track that led out to the patio (which is a joke unto itself)
3. Thermostat from the 1960's that didn't work; very hard to control room temperature
4. No doors on either the bathroom or the closet (and only 5 hangars in the closet...isn't this supposed to be a "vacation resort"?)
5. In the TV cabinet a bare (not stained, not painted) block of wood was inserted to support one of the shelves.
6. And the TV…when was the last time you saw an old tube TV (not a flat screen) in a hotel room? And the TV was so small that I had to sit on the edge of the bed to watch it.
7. Bathroom light fixtures used ugly bulbs that were not made for the fixture
8. Shower stall was dirty; dirt and leaves in the stall.
9. The bathroom floor was filthy. When I walked on it barefoot I could feel the dirt.
10. Wooden floor planks in bedroom were separated and there were gaps in the floor where the planks should be joined together.
11. Coffee maker provided but no cups!
12. No alarm clock in the room; and my requested wake-up call never happened.
13. Unsanitary ice bucket with no plastic bag provided.
14. I was on the 1st floor and the closest ice machine was on the sixth floor.
15. Gift shop was closed in the middle of the day; and the vending machines were either empty or "out of order"
16. Exterior patio and furniture were filthy!
17. Handles on bedside nightstands were VERY loose; almost coming off the drawers
18. King size bed with pillows that were made for a child's cot (or something of that size)
19. Blow dryer lasted for less than a minute and then had to wait for it to cool down before being able to use again (for another minute)
20. No stationery, no TV listings, no amenities info -- nothing at all in the room other than dirt!
21. Room walls were totally bare…not one painting, not one decorative item…prison cells have more aesthetic value than this place
22. White paint was splattered on the side of the TV Cabinet.
There are a few more items that I can list but these are the major ones. Oh, one more thing. I’ve tried to reach out to the owners of the property to make them aware of these issues but all they have (ready for this) is a ‘hotmail’ account; it’s been two days now and no one has responded to my request for information.

Room Tip: Don't bother going to this place!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
We apologize for your bad experience. Ilona, our Front Office Manager, will contact you as you are requesting. We are a condo hotel and therefore we do not have an owner but multiple. We appreciate your comments as they help us solve our deficiencies; we are working diligently on overcoming them. Let me address each point in the same order that you posted them:
1. You were given a first floor room that has direct access to the pool and garden. While roaches are inexcusable, it’s understandable that Florida is in a subtropical area in which insects are part of the everyday environment. We do fight very hard to prevent pests and we have a contract with Orkin to service the property weekly. Obviously, rooms located at the garden level have more chances to experience this type of incident as it only takes a moment with the door open to have them crawling in.
2. Our housekeepers clean the patio every day, but in Florida, in certain months, just like we were mentioning in the previous paragraph, insects and critters are part of nature’s bounty.
3. Your unit was built in 1996 in the area that previously was the Spa and that was moved to the area now closer to the Convention area. We will see to replace that unit as 17 years is a lot of life for a fan and coli unit.
4. The unit that you were given (we were at full occupancy that night) is an ADA compliance room, in which the doors have been removed to facilitate the circulation inside the room.
We usually put 12 hangers, 6 for coats and 6 for pants in each unit. We will retrain our housekeepers to check for this. Our Front desk has been trained to call the houseman immediately to bring any missing item in the rooms and we have by the front desk a closet with all this elements to supply any article that we may have forgotten in our inspection of the rooms.
5. We got new furniture for 20 rooms this week and the armoire is going to be replaced for a newer model in which we will be placing a new 40 inches LCD flat TV
6. See above
7.As commented, this room was rushed into operation due the demand of high season. It will be completely brought to standards this week
8. We can only assume that due the heavy winds of the mentioned tornado watch that existed that day would have spread dirt and leaves in your room. Obviously our maids are not going to leave this when cleaning.
9. The only reason I may think this happening is the same of the previous point, as we inspect each room after cleaning before it making available to rent.
10. We took your note and repaired the moved planks. The installers had left too much margin for contraction and expansion of the planks.
11. We note this and we can only think that due the full house we had a light attention to detail that day. We are retraining our staff weekly so we can improve.
12. Same as above. Sometimes previous Guests remove unusual items and obviously we did not correct this one for you.
13. Same as above. By law, we are required to provide the ice bucket bags and we will make sure this is done
14. We have only 9 rooms on the first floor as this was a 1996 addition. The front desk which is at the end of the hallway has ice for the Guest. We are implementing a sign informing of this availability in the affected rooms.
15. The Gift shop is being operated from the Front Desk Staff and they happily will open it for you. The total sale revenue of the shop cannot justify the staffing, and while we have maintained the service is open “on demand only”. We maintain the inventory for convenience of our Guests.
16. I can only think on the same harsh weather condition of that date, but we are reinforcing our cleanliness on that area as the actual work being performed in the clay tennis courts could be affecting the dirt that posses on them.
17. We are reprising them
18. We decided many years ago to standardize our pillows to standard size and we no longer use king size pillows. By your suggestion we are proceeding to have a stock of those available to guests that request them
19. We are changing the dryer. We could not known this and we appreciate your comment so we can make sure that any other Guest that use that room does not experience the same
20. We are reviewing this situation
21. We forgot to place the new art pieces when we completed the ADA conversion, as this room was forced into the system as was need it in the high demand of the high season. Is being installed today.
22. Same situation as above. We are putting this room out of service today so we can bring it to standards.
Madrid
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

The room was great couldn't ask for anything better, beautiful view of the golf course from the balcony. The staff was polite and helped any way they could. The bar service was nice and the All Inclusive VIP let us get premium drinks free of charge. There was plenty of choices in the bar, tiki and restaurant menu. Another wonderful winter vacation, see you again next year.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for given us the opportunity to serve you. We review all comments in our weekly Managers and Training meetings, and your positive comments are greatly appreciated as most part of our satisfied costumers do not take the time to write about good experiences. Let us know when you will be ready to book again as we will make sure that you have un unforgettable vacation at our Resort.

Been to All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort? Share your experiences!