At 60 years of age, I have done my fair share of travel/lodging. This hotel is rated 3-star & we felt would suffice for a short stay. It was the absolute worst ( by far ) lodging experience I have ever had. When we went to our assigned room, thre was obviously other people staying in the room. There was clothing & a lap-to computer in the room & a leather briefcase. We went to the front desk & they gave us a different room & apologized. That evening was O.K.,but noisy. The next morning we left & took all of our belongings with us as we were travelling relatively light. We came to the hotel that evening & went to the same room we had slept in the night before & there were people in the room !!! People who were as surprised to see us as we were them. Our hotel key opened their door & were they taken aback !! We apologized & went to the front desk for the second time. Once again, they apologized & we were assigned another room. That night we shared our room with a cock roach & more noise.The third nite we went to "our room" and OMG, it was once again occupied by strangers ! We had had it !!! We went to the front desk & wanted to check out. They encouraged us to stay & they would make things right. The clerk personally walked up to the room they now assigened us to make certain there were no other people in the room. We agreed to stay, as it was quite late to begin searching for another hotel. The next morning, we were talking with the hotel manager about our experience(s) at her establishment & my luggage was stolen right out rom under my nose. It was 10' from my feet by the front desk !! At 11 in the morning THEFT in a 3-star hotel. Now wouldn't you know it, unfortunately their security cameras were down. We called the police & they said "it happens all of the time here". Well, so much for 3 stars. The desk personnel don't speak english very well--neiher do the folks in accounting. I made a $50 security depoit w/ my credit card, which was to be refunded at check-out. They assured me that it had been, but would take up to week to appear on my account. The credit was NOT given & now I have to contest the charge & FIGHT to get my $50 security deposit returned to me. I would rather sleep on the beach , knowingly at-risk, than spend another nite in this "hotel". My advice is to avoid this"resort" even as a LAST RESORT !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Inclusive Golf Resort with Tennis, Spa and Conference Center. Located on the West side of Ft. Lauderdale close to Sawgrass Mall and the beaches. You can book a room only or the All Inclusive rate in which Meals, beverages and activities are included, so you do not have to worry about the cost of your vacation and you are able to do activities that otherwise you would not consider. From light fares to international cooking in our gourmet restaurant, you will have your preferred option and your variety of selection throughout your vacation. For Kids we have a Club that will take care of them while you enjoy your vacation. And if you are into sports, from our climbing wall to bike rides, our tennis and fields will have you exercising. Our Conference Center will be able to accommodate your meeting or social gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Budget Places and Tingo so you can book your All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inverrary All Inclusive Vacation Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Inverrary Vacation Hotel
- Inverrary Vacation Fort Lauderdale
- Inverrary Hotel