My wife and I are NOT hard to please, we love staying in backwoods, hole in the wall, Mom and Pops places, and have done so all over the country, but when you book two nights at an allegedly 3 Star All Inclusive "RESORT" you expect to get what is advertised.
This place was a disorganized, filthy abortion of the term RESORT !!!!, Yes I said ABORTION !!!!
The desk clerk had no clue, and while waiting to check in, our wives went out to look at the pool and came bursting back into the reception area to stop us from checking in before it was too late, as the promised pool was out of order and full of leaves and trash and looked as though it had been unused for months if not years. The desk clerk simply said he was not aware it was out of order and that it must be under repair. BULL !!!! -- OK we don't golf so the pool was pretty much our #1 draw for this place, but despite a very bad start we decided to push through and just hit the Ft Lauderdale beach for our water fun. BIG MISTAKE !!!
We found that the numerous dining venues for the all inclusive breakfast, lunch and dinner were only open for very slim hours and were always out of half the items listed on the menus example Steak & Eggs ?, Yep NO STEAK !!! the same went for many other staples on the menus, and no milk, etc. - When the bar ran out of a type of alcohol it seemed no plans to replenish the supply were ever made.
Aside from the pass the buck mentality, none of the staff had any courtesy or customer service skills whatsoever, with two and ONLY two exceptions, Tracy & Jazz, both of which worked as bartenders / waitresses, were great and friendly and IF it were not for them, we would have left on the first night and stayed ANYwhere else. Kudos to these two ladies.
This place needs to be closed down and tore down OR MAYBE after several million dollars in renovations and upgrades as well and adding some serious staff who actually know how to accept responsibility for anything and how to at least TRY to accommodate paying guests in some small way, MIGHT and this is a BIG might, be worthy of us ever even considering staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Inclusive Golf Resort with Tennis, Spa and Conference Center. Located on the West side of Ft. Lauderdale close to Sawgrass Mall and the beaches. You can book a room only or the All Inclusive rate in which Meals, beverages and activities are included, so you do not have to worry about the cost of your vacation and you are able to do activities that otherwise you would not consider. From light fares to international cooking in our gourmet restaurant, you will have your preferred option and your variety of selection throughout your vacation. For Kids we have a Club that will take care of them while you enjoy your vacation. And if you are into sports, from our climbing wall to bike rides, our tennis and fields will have you exercising. Our Conference Center will be able to accommodate your meeting or social gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inverrary All Inclusive Vacation Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Inverrary Vacation Hotel
- Inverrary Vacation Fort Lauderdale
- Inverrary Hotel