“It is not a resort , !!!!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort

Save Saved
You added All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort to your Saves list
All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   3501 Inverrary Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319   |
Ranked #103 of 133 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
“It is not a resort , !!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

It is a very old hotel in desprite need of good maintenance crew. The internet is totally misleading on any imentities they have ( THERE ARE NONE).......when I complained to the management they didn't seem to care.
with that said the only thing was correct in their advertising was the all inclusive wristband that you could purchase for $25 per day for unlimited food and beverage....
Rose & Cynthia in food & beverage did a fantastic job in catering to the many disappointed guest when the management just turned their back to us .........A HUGE THANK YOU ROSE& CYNTHIA FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK !!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013
crpspain, Guest Relations Manager at All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear that our Staff was helpful and cooperative with your requests; although, we are sorry that our Hotel did not meet your expectations firsthand. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Our services fluctuate during the year, as our occupancy does; so we do have more services available to our guests during high season. It is unfortunate that this information was not given to you at the right moment; again we do apologize for this is our mistake, we are taking the necessary steps to ensure that this will not happen again. We hope we can serve you better next time.
Best regards,
Customer Service Team
Inverrary Vacation Resort

298 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Cancun, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

One of the friends that I golf with recommended this place for its value. When I look at the reviews I was't sure whether booking or not but I decided to give it a try and came with the family in a quick 4 night golf/shopping getaway (Flights were cheap and we all needed new clothes :))Based on my experience (I live in Cancun) I didn't think twice and went ahead with the All inclusive deal which was quite good as I like to have the certainty that kids will always have something to eat and adults something to drink (wink,wink) for a fixed cost. Overall food was good, rooms where OK and quite clean (it is an older building so don't expect a new minimalistic and hip place), golf and shopping were both good (specially shopping oh my God, my poor AMEX!). Off course there is always room for improvement but it was as my friend said a good price-quality ratio. We are very easy going and have done our share of traveling to understand that we were not staying and playing at "The Phoenician" (been there, done that! $$$$$). We all found something to do and as long as my family is happy, I'm happy.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
crpspain, Guest Relations Manager at All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback we greatly appreciate your comments; we are glad knowing that you had a pleasant stay with us and we will be delighted to see you again in our Resort.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have lodged @ Inverrary Vacation Resort for 3 months plus and wish to say it's been a wonderful experience for me from check in until the present . I recommend Inverrary Vacation
Resort to travelers coming to Ft.Lauderdale , Florida for business or leisure travel and for
families , couples as well as group's traveling here as well.

Room Tip: Room's facing North with a view of the Inverrary Golf Course are my recomendation , the view is...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
crpspain, Guest Relations Manager at All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I booked this as a value vacation which cost me $100.00 for 2 night so I was not expecting a whole lot. This could not meet any expectations. The front desk acted as though they could care less. The resturant staff were poorly trained. The rooms were at best tacky. Example the AC had no control, just an electrical wall switch to turn off or on. The advertised buffet bar for breakfast was a pipe dream. But the French toast was pretty good. But the icing on the cake was the noise all night long. The class of people that stay there was no class at all.

• Stayed April 2013
We are very sorry you experienced an undesirable stay and low level of customer service during your stay in our Hotel. Our goal is to ensure that every guest experience the best service there is available and we apologize that our staff and facilities did not met your expectations. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will give us a second chance in the future.
Sarnia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

not a good experience. the customer service was terrible. breakfast the waitress didnt come to take our order for about 30 mins. we just sat there no coffee no drinks nothing. than got both our orders wrong but did give us the food we missed on a separate plate. we never did get our bill so we went up and she had to still process everything. than she got it wrong! instead of giving me back my money she wanted to give me the food to go! :s the rooms are not that great. shower head doesnt work well at all. the lounge isnt that nice but the food is pretty good.
I would never go back! the website doesnt adequately represent the hotel well.

Room Tip: all shower heads are not good in every room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay at our Hotel. Our goal is to ensure that every guest experience the best service there is available and we apologize that our facilities did not met your expectations. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will give us a second chance in the future.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

"This is the worst experience I've ever had" Is what we heard from everyone who stayed there while we did. Unfortunately, it was true. They didn't hold our reservation accordingly, the waits were beyond long, we waited everywhere for everything. Broken and dirty appliances. The staff seemed confused in all aspects. Dirty and smelly rooms. The "All Inclusive" meals were a joke! We didn't even take advantage of them- and lost money as a result. We would never ever stay there again. The only good thing they did do for us was upgrade our room the 2nd night, which is the least they should do. We just wanted to get the heck out.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Please accept our apologies, we are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience in our Hotel, this is not the lasting impression we want to leave with our valued guests. We have addressed the problem you experience in our accommodations and we are ensuring this will not happen again. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Inverrary resort as part of our cruise package.At check-in I was a bit leary as I heard an arguement between a guest and I guess it was the manager,Later to find out it was and his behavior was horrible,telling this guest to just get out,well we stayed hoping for the best and we were also tired.The room was comfortable,and the food was just ok as we chose not to eat there that much.We went into the bar and it was ok,but it seemed like employees family just hung out drinking and had too many kids running in and out.We decided to venture out and get some pleasure out of this trip,so we asked the front desk where to go or what to do , and we where directed to the lady in the gift shop,(they said she knew all the places and how to get to them. Boy where they right,not only did she take the time to find out what we wanted to do,she directed us to some fabulous local spots where we had a blast but she took the time to write directions and draw us a map which I must say was really really helpful.Thanks to her we got out and about ,saw some things and ate at places no one would have ever found.That in it self made our stay such a pleasure and we thank her.All and all we had a good time,but they really need a new manager.

Room Tip: we had a room facing a park and the golf course,really nice view
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to All Inclusive Inverrary Vacation Resort? Share your experiences!