“Food/Price in Ruby Chen's is Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Calgary, Canada
“Food/Price in Ruby Chen's is Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

During our two days stay in Fort Lauderdale, we visited Ruby Chen's twice and thanks to the advice from Tripadvisor, we really like the food there and the price is very reasonable. Would go there again if chance is given in the future.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
meerbrook
“Take away and eat in.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

Great food at a good price. Pity it isn't a full sized restaurant.

Visited February 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Screwed up the same order twice”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

I placed an order for cashew shrimp. When I got to my hotel I only then saw what I got. It was some sort of unidentifiable meat. I called in and they said they can come exchange it. What they brought was still not cashew shrimp.

• Visited April 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Toledo, Ohio
“Above average, great value, Friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2010

In the Fort Lauderdale Area, Ruby Chen's is from my Chinese dining experience, the BEST Chinese Take-out restaraunt in the area. Their friendly service, above average quality and always hot food, and large quanity makes a great value for affordable Chinese dining. They have a large menu, including different portion sizes and combinations to choose from.

The only down side is that they are mostly a 'take-out' and delivery restaraunt, however, they do have 4 or 5 tables if you wish to sit there and enjoy your meal.

They are located at the Winn-Dixie plaza on State Road 84.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
“Worst food I have ever had PERIOD!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2010

I ordered the sesame chicken dinner special. It was the worst Chinese I have ever had in my entire life. I got the order, it was mushy, old looking and not very warm. The sauce it self had no unique flavoring and was just disgusting...that's the best I can come up with. The pork fried rice wasn't much to write home about either. I had also ordered Crab Rangoon's which were fried but mushy aswell and had literally no filling whats so ever. The best part about the meal, was the egg rolls which were a mediocre equivalent to a frozen then microwaved egg roll. When I called to complain I received 50% off my meal and they sent someone back out to pick up the remainder of my order. BE WARE DO NOT EAT!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere