I stayed here for 2 days after a cruise and found it to be very appealing, accommodating, refreshing, and generally meet my needs.
The front desk staff were professional and attentive. Stuart held or bags until or room was ready, which was early, and directed us to a local mall to purchase supplies which was in walking distance.
The pool and deck was always clean and the water refreshing.
The housekeeping staff were excellent. The room was immaculate, common areas spotless. Everyone seemed to work as one.
The morning breakfast was awesome for a free service and had slight menu variations daily.
The shuttle service to the airport was a plus as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center ~ great location, conviently located 2 miles from the beach, 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port. In addition, we are less than 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center. We offer a complimentary shuttle to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, a complimentay upgraded "hot AM Skillet" breakfast buffet, and 24 hour food cooked to order food options, or grab and go. We are within walking distance to Harbor Shops, Mezzaluna, and Outback to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport - North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale