My wife and I had to fly out of FLL at about 6 AM, and hence we decided to find a hotel that can give us a ride to the airport. Hotwire selected this hotel for us, and we stayed only one night paying 60-something dollars, which is an amazing price for this hotel. While the hotel was kind enough to give us a ride from a nearby rental car location on the night of our stay, they would not ride us to the airport early in the morning. Otherwise, our room was excellent. I kinda considered ourselves lucky to get a nicer hotel for the amount we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center ~ great location, conviently located 2 miles from the beach, 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port. In addition, we are less than 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center. We offer a complimentary shuttle to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, a complimentay upgraded "hot AM Skillet" breakfast buffet, and 24 hour food cooked to order food options, or grab and go. We are within walking distance to Harbor Shops, Mezzaluna, and Outback to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport - North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale