“We actually didn't even stay. When we arrived facility was...” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #124 of 135 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Covina
“We actually didn't even stay. When we arrived facility was...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We actually didn't even stay. When we arrived facility was very dirty. Once we got inside room first thing we saw was a roach on the bed. so we checked out. I would never go to this place again And quite frankly I was very surprised & confirmed that Wyndham endorses this facility..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Fort Lauderdale
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I really did not enjoy my stay at the hotel I used to make a first choice the room was dirty the bathroom filthy and the pool did work.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Queens, NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights on our way to a Caribbean cruise. The location of the hotel is pretty good, within a short driving distance to shops and restaurants. The low price is actually not that low compared to what you get.
Upon arrival, met the unfriendly, rude guy at the front desk, an elderly gentleman named Ray. The room size is actually pretty good, the AC did not adequately cool the room even on full blast. The room looked dirty, curtains falling off the rods, stains on the walls, some looked liked bloody boogers. The toilet didn’t flush properly, called the front desk and Ray asked me to come down and provided me with a plunger which I had to keep in the room and use every time the toilet was used.
The whole hotel is in dire need of a total renovation. Don’t stay here, it’s not worth the cheaper price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Fort Lauderdale
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had the unfortunate experience of staying several nights at this horrific motel. Upon checking in the desk clerk (Manager) wasn't friendly, but quite rude. I was placed n a room that was next door to a room that had previously caught on fire. When I expressed my concerns the manager acted as if it wasn't an issue to discuss. I had to ask repeatedly to be relocated to another room. Hair was found on the sheets. The toilet seat was nearly falling off. I have stayed at several motels in my life.... This was actually like being on "Survivor".... I wouldn't recommend this motel to anyone....There needs to be an complete overhaul for this entire motel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Travelodge Ft. Lauderdale? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Ft. Lauderdale

Address: 1251 E. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Location: United States > Florida > Fort Lauderdale
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #124 of 135 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Ft. Lauderdale 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Ft. Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Ft. Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale Travel Lodge
Fort Lauderdale Travelodge
Travelodge Fort Lauderdale
Travel Lodge Fort Lauderdale

If you own or manage Travelodge Ft. Lauderdale, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.