The hotel is not only disgusting, my boyfriend and I both got Lice after staying there. Yes, we are two clean adults who do not have children and immediately after staying at this hotel for 2 nights, we both got LICE. There is no question in our minds that we got it from this hotel. The towels in our room had hair on them. Everything about the place was disgusting. It's cheap, but trust me, pay the extra money to stay somewhere else. I can deal with a lot, I am not very picky about beach hotels, but this place was beyond gross. Read all the reviews before you book. Saving the money is not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five-story Resort Motor Hotel with popular guest room amenities; situated on a private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, EasyToBook and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lauderdale By The Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lauderdale By The Sea Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Holiday Inn Lauderdale Sea