This hotel (Motel) is in bad shape and needs to be refurbished. They make claims that there are across the street from the beach, which was correct, but what they don’t tell you is that in order to get on the beach, you have to walk over a mile in either direction to get access to the beach. The hotel itself was bad. First, they didn’t have enough parking for their guess, so if you don’t get back to the hotel early you’re out of LUCK. I requested a “NON-Smoking” room but I guess all the rooms around me were not because my room was filled with some much smoke I was choking every night. Also two of the days I stayed my room was never cleaned so I went to the front desk complained, they told me that since I was there for multiple days the room would not be cleaned every day (WHAT!!!). So I went out and brought my own cleaning supplies (cleaning on vacation). I guess they have permanent guess living there which were outside every night being loud, laughing and yelling all night into the morning. On their website it claims that no pets were aloud, but some tenants had cats and dogs. The pool area, let’s just say stay away from it. In closing, if you decide to stay, check your bill I had extra charges that were listed as free. In my honest opinion find somewhere else to stay, because this Hotel/Motel adventure you can do without.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Travelodge Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Travelodge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk across the street to fort lauderdale's beautiful white sandy beach and some of the best restaurants and shopping in the area. Enjoy our free Bear Bites deluxe continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi internet access. Also, enjoy a dip in our outdoor pool and lounge at one of our outdoor patios. We are a pet-friendly hotel (for a fee). We offer the convenience of adjoining rooms if you are staying with a large group. The hotel is a short drive from Port Everglades cruise port. Visit downtown Fort Lauderdale and stroll down Las Olas Boulevard and the beautiful Las Olas Riverfront, where you can enjoy world-class shopping, dining and night life, all only five miles away. Stop by Sawgrass Mills, the largest outlet shopping destination in Floria, which has more than 500 discount stores, from Coach to Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Travelodge Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.