I stayed here for 3 nights leading up to the BCS championship game in Miami to watch the tide roll to #15 over the lyian Hawaiian and the Irish. I have to say for the price I paid I was pleased at $72.96 a night total. Other hotels in the area were charging much much more than this so I made out like a bandit. Having said that, I would never stay here for any other reason other than to attend this football game in the future in order to save money. I was by myself and it was fine for just me but no way would I bring my family with me.
The hotel is not is a horrible area, but is not in a great one either. Not sure unless you are on the beach in Ft Lauderdale if there is a good area anyway LOL. Lots of foot traffic all hours of the day going on outside the hotel.
The room needed some minor repairs in the bathroom wall and floor and was very small. Put it this way, if you have to sit down on the toilet, plan on keeping the bathroom door open or hitting your head against the door if it is closed. Very nice tv in the room and the bedding was adequate. The elevator was SSSSSLLLLLOOOOWWWWWWW and I mean slow. The hotel only has 3 floors in it so that should tell you something. The breakfast was simply horrible. I wouldnt feed it to a dog and I dont have pets. Plan on eating out if you stay here for breakfast.
The hotel staff was very friendly and waited on me when I needed them to A+ for them.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- La Quinta Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale La Quinta