Stayed for 4 days. Very nice property. The lobby renovation is fantastic-cudos to the interior designer who did it. My wife and I loved every aspect of it. The restaurant is part of the lobby and shares the same nice decor, but we didn't eat there. The room is very fresh, comfortable, clean and has a very large bathroom sink, more than enough space for two people. Refrigerator and microwave in the room. Interacted with several people at the front desk and all were very helpful and friendly. There is a desk in the lobby with two desk top computers and free printing, which came in handy. Plenty of free parking. It was one of the least expensive Marriott properties in Ft Lauderdale/Miami when we booked it and was well worth it. My only complaint is sometimes the free WIFI was slow and one night did not work at all.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fort Lauderdale North/Cypress Creek Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Fort Lauderdale North/Cypress Creek Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale North
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale North/Cypress Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.