We stayed at the Marriott North for the weekend. When we checked in Friday afternoon we were greeted by a friendly staff. That evening we went to the Bluefire Grill for dinner. The South Florida, Latin influences were apparent. Dishes with mango, coconut milk, and lemongrass laced the menu. We started with the chicken wings that were tossed in a Mango and Thai chili sauce. Crispy, sweet, spicy, and perfect. We also had the tuna tar tar which was fresh. For entrée I had the sea scallops in a red curry and coconut milk sauce. They were delicious! Tender and sweet served with jasmine rice. Yum! Dinner was so good we went back for lunch and had the chicken wings again. This time we had the Cuban sandwich layered with roast pork, ham, and Swiss cheese. We loved the sweet potato fries with a key lime mayo to dip. The hotel is beautiful and had a great pool area to relax; the water and deck area were kept clean. The large hot tub was great. We enjoyed the weekend and look forward to going back.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott North Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott North Fort Lauderdale Hotel resides in the lush Cypress Creek Florida Nature Preserve, bestowing an enchanting backdrop for our guests all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Marriott North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.