“Friendly helpful staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 135 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Friendly helpful staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Bell service went out of their way to be helpful. On a hot day when we were very tired, we attempted to walk a few blocks to eateries, and they caught up with us to drive us there, and when we called them for a ride back, they arrived within 5 minutes.

The pool deck, on the 4th floor but outside, was very relaxing and clean.

The Front desk was accommodating to our needs.

Room Tip: Even though we stayed on the 17th floor, getting back and forth to our room was not difficult.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
J D, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Aimee S,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community. I was thrilled that our shuttle team went the extra mile and offered you and your colleagues a ride. I also greatly appreciate your comments regarding our Front Desk team and our pool cleanliness. I was glad that you were able to get some relaxation.

Thank you for your business. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again soon.

(954) 334-9217

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Terry was so kind!!! He needs a promotion! He was so enthusiastic and approachable. I tried to grab the door, but he was so fast and beat me to it! Not only was he personable, but he was also prompt! If you use the shuttle, I recommend Terry.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Annabrown445,

Thank you for the fabulous review regarding Terry. Terry is a master service excellence provider at the Marriott North. I will personally congratulate Terry for his world class service.

Thank you for your business. We wish you safe and exciting travels.

Wellington, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Visited the lounge when staying here two weeks ago on business. Always
visit the lounge on the 15th floor while staying. They have a wonderful new hostess by the name of Francis. She was and is a breath of fresh air in the lounge during the evenings!

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
J D, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Gatorsfla1,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I couldn’t agree with you more. We have two of the finest Concierge Attendants in our Concierge lounge. Francis is stellar. She has been an amazing addition to our team. Thank you for your business. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Travel Brilliantly,

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I moved hotel my favorite was booked. This hotel does not care about anything but money. Staff rude. Pool was dirty and noisy. Food was like 7 eleven catered it.i was so unhappy. I cant wait to check out of this overpriced dump. Found a roach under my bed. I mean was this planned. Nobody cared except tgere great housekeeper. Who tried so hard. Iove housekeepers hardest workers in hotel. They shoukd make the managers ckean rooms. Learn what the hotel biss really is

Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Fort Lauderdale can be expensive during peak season but this hotel, which seems to be oriented chiefly for business travelers, is the best overall value I know. It has good highway access and free parking. Rooms and restaurants are clean and very nice. The breakfast restaurant operation is run by an enthusiastic woman named Mookie, who treats everyone like family. Front desk and bell service are quite good.

Room Tip: There is a frequent guest floor (16, I think)
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
J D, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Jim B,

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review. I quite pleased after reading your comments. Our hotel does offer a ton of value for both the business and leisure traveler. I was thrilled that you felt like family at the Marriott North. This is why we are here. Mookie is the face of the Blue Fire Grille. I will thank Mookie as well as our crew in Guest Services for a job well done. Thank you for your business. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Travel Brilliantly,

Quito, Ecuador
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The Marriott North is an excellent hotel, great front desk and concierge is amazing, Terry is simply great and helpful at all times brings a smile to your face during your stay at the Marriott. I'm very happy to have arrived here, it is close to good restaurants and places to eat, did I mention concierge? Terry is very good, a gentleman, very professional, and kind person. He helped our family, as my father had just come out of the hospital during our vacation. Thank you Terry!! And Marriot North!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Dear sylvii888,

Thank you for the glowing review. I was very happy that you felt that our teams at both the Front Desk and the Concierge Desk were amazing. I was quite proud that Terry was able to assist your father at a very important time of need. I will personally thank Terry for his unwavering commitment to excellence.

Thank you for your business. Please come back and see us again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've never met a bellman that acted like a personal concierge and an owner. Great personal service that created a warm and exciting experience.
He not only recommended a great restaurant, he dropped us off and came back and picked us up as promised.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Dominic C,

Thank you for the marvelous review regarding Terry. Terry is a very skilled proprietor of service at the Marriott North. I will personally congratulate Terry for his outstanding service in this case.

Thank you for your business. We wish you safe and exciting travels.

(954) 334-9217

Been to Fort Lauderdale Marriott North? Share your experiences!