The hotel staff was friendly from the time I checked in until the time I left.
While the hotel is older, the lobby was nicely refurbished, and is very light and open. The rooms have also been refurbished over the past few years, but you can tell that the rooms are older. There is an old air conditioning system (with no temperature displayed on the thermostat), and there are connecting doors between the rooms, so I could hear the TV in the room next door.
There is a very nice, large concierge lounge, as well as very nice and large fitness center.
Overall, I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott North Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott North Fort Lauderdale Hotel resides in the lush Cypress Creek Florida Nature Preserve, bestowing an enchanting backdrop for our guests all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Marriott North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.