I was shocked to see a sign hanging in the room that there was a extra fee of $12 per night if you wanted "clean" sheets....otherwise they were changed every 7 days. I don't know about you but when I stay at a Marriott and pay over $100 per night I expect clean sheets every day as part of the room charge. I'm glad I stayed only one night & didn't have to deal with this policy some moron decided to implement...I'm sure it will increase his business!!!! Also the TV was like back in the 50's It was a 19" tube style TV...needless to say I couldn't even see it from the bed. I would expect at least a 32" as the smallest in a Marriott suite....Won't stay there ever again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale. This extended stay hotel offers apartment-style hotel suites that are ideal for relocations, business travel or long vacations. Start your morning off right with a complimentary hot breakfast or take advantage of our 24 Hour Fitness Center. Our suites offer Complimentary Wifi, spacious living space, 32" flat screen televisions, and full kitchens for making your own delicious meals. Conveniently located near the beach, Fort Lauderdale International Airport, and shopping centers, the TownePlace Suites is the ideal spot for extended stays and short getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale West Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Towneplace Suites