“Breakfast is very good and location too.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #83 of 133 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
“Breakfast is very good and location too.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had breakfast in Sheraton Suites and liked it. They have good options to try and have. They have muffins, fruits etc. Also close by Tri-rail. Staff is helpful.Well located closer to Fort Lauderderdale downton and Saw Grass Mall,, excelent price vs service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Sheraton_SuitesCC, Manager at Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale, responded to this review, September 9, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Well located closer to Fort Lauderderdale downton and Saw Grass Mall,, excelent price vs service. All the rooms are like appartments, with kitchen appliances. Free parking. Friendly personnel. The lobby includes flexible spaces to work or relax in. Reasonable fitness center and outdoor pool.

Room Tip: All the rooms are comfortafle like an appartment with all kitchen appliances
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Sheraton_SuitesCC, Manager at Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for your comment; we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have stayed at this property numerous times, mainly for the value and comfort of its rooms. It's a suite hotel, right off the I-95 in a business district, but with several restaurants and stores nearby. I went on a golf vacation, and we got a superior suite with 2 queen beds and a separate sitting area on a high floor. Elevators are slow and only 2 of them, which is my only complaint. Staff is great and the garden interior, pool and hot tub are inviting and well kept. Breakfast buffet is great value with the hotel as well. Pricing is very competitive, and parking is free. We were pleased!

Room Tip: Ask for a superior suite on a high floor
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Sheraton_SuitesCC, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
We would like to first thank you for being a loyal client and for your several previous stay at our hotel, we appreciate your feedback and am happy to hear how much you enjoyed the atmosphere and our staff at our hotel. We hope to have you with us again soon
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel several times before and been very happy, but this time my room was on the side of the hotel adjacent to the "Tri-Rail" line and the main road and it is also below the flight path to the local Executive Airport, so I am somewhat noise challenged. Overall, this is a nice hotel for business travelers, but beware the rooms in the "noise zone".

I hate to pile on, but also if you like to watch TV, the satellite reception here is very poor. I was regularly getting a "no signal" on my TV.

Room Tip: Stay at the rear of the hotel
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Sheraton_SuitesCC, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
I would like to first thank you for being a loyal client and for your several previous stay at our hotel at the same time I would also like to extend my apologies regarding inconveniences with the noise, We appreciate your feedback, and hope you do give us the chance to make is right!
Kissimmee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was skeptical about this hotel at first because I went thru a 3rd party, upon arrival I was really surprised. Paige was very nice and friendly when checking in at night. I did have a few issues throughout my stay but it will not keep me from returning only b/c the supervisor Hugh was very helpful with assisting me and resolving my issues in a timely manner. I would recommend this hotel. Pool and Jacuzzi was great, fell in love with the inside of the hotel. Anytime I am in the area again I will be staying here. You will not be disappointed

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Sheraton_SuitesCC, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your stay, I am very glad to hear you were so pleased with the service our staff provided you with, I have shared your comment with Hugh and Paige and they are both ecstatic to hear they were able to make your stay so pleasant. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was amazed at how great this hotel was. The design of the building, waterfall in middle corridor, all rooms are suites and they have excellent service at the front desk, bar and food area. My man and I loved this hotel and hated to leave. It's well worth the money....

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Sheraton_SuitesCC, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you your feedback. It is great to hear of the warm welcome you received from our staff and how much you enjoyed the atmosphere at our hotel. We hope to have you with us again soon.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

When we arrive to the Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek, we were blown away by the design of the hotel, the great hospitality of the staff and the management we were greatly please with our time spent there and promise to return in the future. It's what you will call a home away from home.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences online. It means a lot to me and the staff that you took the time to let us know of your pleasant stay. We look forward to having you here with us again.

Been to Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale? Share your experiences!