This hotel is simply not up to par. Starting with the design that looks fantasy island meets the love boat, to the rather bleak elevator and hallways.
The room itself is positioned oddly. The only window that I had faces out towards a train track , while the front door and windows look out onto the hallway. The best part about the room is a nifty coffee maker and packets of Starbucks coffee and to go cups replenished each day.
The room smelled musty. The bed sagged. Sheets soft, although didnt feel that clean. The toiletries are generic, lacking thoughtfulness. The front desk staff for the most part are not great. In fact, I felt as though I was imposing when I asked for information on getting around the city. The gym is tiny. The gift shop gaudy and out of touch with the needs much needed inspiration.
The point of this meandering critique is that this hotel is in desperate need of a makeover.
In the mean, if you are looking for a quiet hotel that makes traveling and doing business away from home easy, this is defiantly not the right hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Fort Lauderdale Hotel is located only a short drive from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and many exciting things to do in Fort Lauderdale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.