Repeat offender here when it comes to visiting the Worthington. Staff and guests are always friendly. Saturday night happy hours are wonderful...just wish there could be more of them. Location in proximity to the beach is just what I love. Everything is within walking distance and/or short car ride away. Always meet the nicest guys that turn into great friends, during my visits. Guess you can say....even if a solo traveler, you will not stay that way for long. Thank you to ALL of the Worthington staff and owner Jim. The facility is a tranquil oasis within itself!
- Also Known As:
- The Worthington Guest House Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Worthington Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Worthington is the largest Gay clothing optional men's resort in North America. Three buildings, 63 rooms, 3 pools, two Hot tubs, free Continental breakfast, free parking, and just steps to the Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Worthington Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.